Alicia the Goddess

Avg. of 13 Recommendations

I saw Alicia not that long ago, and I very much agree with all the comments made. She is a total sweetheart and has an out of this world body. As always I never say much in reviews, as it's YMMV, but I would highly recommend her to anyone. Would I repeat...absolutely!!!!

How can she be contacted? Love to see her, but not sure if the Alicia with all the ads on CL is the same one. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Guest chefbp

I'd also love her contact info. if anyone could PM it to me. Thanks in advance!

yes she is, she has and ad on right now on cl put on at 7:23 westend location. don't see the wrong ad, there's another alicia with and ad with a montreal phone number. alicia the goddess as an ottawa number

I had an encounter with her last winter and have to agree she was one of the most beautiful ladies in the industry. She was also very friendly and welcoming. Definitely a wonderful time =)

Alicia is a really nice girl - cute in a GND unpretentious way. She's a bit short and wide-set, but very well proportioned and fit! You would not complain about her natural assets. She worked very hard the whole hour for me.

She has such a following of regulars that she does not need to advertise. I caught her by luck. Also she is travelling a lot, and apparently is well liked abroad also.

Be nice to her, she's a gem

Juice

(see CERB member addictivegirls for photos. I've tried both of their girls and Alicia is by far the best).

Thanks for the rec Pete. Just wanted to confirm this is Alicia from addictivegirls right and not Alicia from pk? I also had the pleasure of meeting Alicia from Addictivegirls when she was a blonde a couple of years ago. She completely satisfied me as well. Everything was on menu except Greek. Didn't know she was still around.

I haven't had a chance to see Alicia from PK but I am sure we'll meet soon.

Posted via Mobile Device

It had been a while since we last met. As I walked into her suite her eyes lit up. Her hands instantly grasped me, pulling me in closer to her. I could not resist, I reciprocated, our lips meeting to seal this welcome.

She is wearing this ensemble of bra and panties and looking mighty damn fine.

We caught up as she pulls me in closer, her hands roaming my body, mine roaming hers. Her kisses taste sweet, her body warm to the touch. Her bra is removed..I admire her wonderful bosom.

I kiss them, sucking slowly on each, causing a giggle from her. She unbuttons my shirt helping me along. She is on the bed standing on her knees. I continue to kiss her like this while removing my shirt..

I reach down and pull her in, feeling her warmth on me. We collapse into her bed together, side by side. I pull her in - the caressing continues. There is something different about her...something about her smile, her beauty, the warmth she oozes..

I ask, she blushes, I kiss her some more, caressing her entire supple body.

picture.php?albumid=2589&pictureid=16141

I could continue with these details, however suffice to say this lovely lady is still one of the best. She is passionate and playful, mysterious and flirty, but above all, an all encompassing top notch hostess. A refreshing way to cap off the Habs first victory in their quest for the cup.

Thanks Alicia.

How does one get in touch with Alicia? I can't seem to find her on CERB or CL?!?

Posted via Mobile Device

How does one get in touch with Alicia? I can't seem to find her on CERB or CL?!?

Posted via Mobile Device

As I mentioned in my review, you must look under Addictive (the agency). They have only 2 girls and I've tried both - I suggest Alicia. Very hot girl (although to warn you I don't think cim is on the menu)

I finally managed to track down Alicia's contact info and made an appointment a couple of days ago. After a little confusion on my part finding the location I finally got there and when Alicia the Goddess opened the door I knew that the name was not an understatement.

Wow, is the only appropriate reaction to seeing this tanned beauty in red when she stepped out from behind the door. She is a perfect combination of cute and sexy, with a mischievous smile.

Definitely on my repeat list.

Had the chance to visit Alicia again yesterday. I have seen her quite a few tmies and she is always stunning, friendly and up for fun. Alicia has these beautiful eyes that smile on their own. Then her body is unbelievably receptive and warm. Breasts that are full, natural, erect. She is like a top model.

Seeing her is like seeing a great friend. Taking of clothes, chatting, little kisses, and it only takes a second to get going - she had me at hello.

DATY was really something this time with Alicia. Those little whispers and slow gyrations, and wetness and passionate. I could only stand a little of the BJ before having to get her to stop. It was so powerful.

When you leave her it feels better than when you came in. Boy are we lucky to have her here. If she posted clear pictures so you could see how stunning she is, Alicia would be swamped with people seeing her.

Truely a goddess.

Has amybody seen Alicia? I here shes around but with differrmt agency in another city. If somebody knows please PM me!

Posted via Mobile Device

Decided to give this page a bump. Anybody hear from Alicia, formerly from Addictive Girls?

Last I heard she worked in Toronto, but when I called Jessy from Addictive, she's not in Toronto any more and seems to be out of the business, at least for now.

Bump. It's been a while so I thought I'd ask if anybody has seen Alicia?

She's that cute french Canadian blonde with big boobs.

Not talking about the Alicia who was formerly Adorable Chloe

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.