Alicia the Goddess

Avg. of 13 Recommendations

went to see this girl and over the years i have seen many, many girls, and i must say this was my top three experiences i've ever had. she was so sweet, un-rushed. she was probably the best kisser, and the best oral experience . went down on her, and she was very responsive. She enjoys what she does. She was much prettier than her picture on cl. If i win the lottery, i'll go see her everyday. i was in a bad mood when i went to see her, but she made my day. i don't normally like blonde girls, but she changed my mind.

Agency "addicted" agency - Updated (Was PK)
I would visit again
cl
Agency "addicted" agency - Updated (Was PK)
I would visit again
cl

Blonde, Spinner, Montreal, available. I like what I'm hearing.

I've been trying unsuccessfully to see Alicia, but the stars won't align, till recently. Arrived at the location to be greeted in fine style by this young blonde, spinner who hails from Montreal. She's here for meeting new people and trying new things. OK - so right away we have common goals.

We're inside her suite, exchanging greetings, verbal and physical. It is late, we're both tired but what the hell, I need to get away from computers and the fricking internet. (I know, the irony).:roll:

We decide on the duration and got down to business. Business involved some skillful oral on her part, long, deep, rhythmic, she knows the right spots and how to charm junior. We tried some 69 -god forbid I didn't take advantage of a little late night french culinary delight.

As delightful as it was, sweet and succulent, I could not resist having her ride me, so on my request she covers junior, mounts me and proceeded to introduce me to her amazing hips. Now, if you've watched the movie "Little Nicky" you will no doubt remember the line, "hips, hips, it's all in the hips". Back to reality here, this girl has the most amazing hip movement when riding cowgirl. Now some like to bounce, and go with the up and down motion, but Alicia prefers the rhythmic pelvis thrust approach, back and forth. I fucking love it.

Now, she's riding me, kissing me as I bite her lower lip, gyrating, moaning faster, louder, faster, louder. I need a breather.

I held her back with one hand, using the other to turn her over, we keep at it, (I can't let her do all the work). (Ahem, we're supposed to be tired here, but I digress). We pick up the tempo, sweating like running an afternoon marathon in the middle of summer, damn, everywhere, everyone, everything is wet and I fucking love it.

I tell her this as we both laugh, keeping up the pace and momentum. But I don't want to stop. I decided to attempt a little hip gyration of my own, thrusting, rubbing, gyrating. Her moans increase, the pace increases but yet we're supposed to be tired. On we go, two became one, moving in unison - stopping the moaning by stealing more of those amazing deep french kisses. The sensations were too much as we climaxed, hot, sweaty, spent, lying in each others arms to catch our breaths.

Alicia, has that sweet french Canadian accent, a look of sweetness and innocence about her, but also a sexy, naughty fun twist and is very much into the experience. With patio season here, this is one gal you want to take out for some wining and dining and definitely back indoors for some desert. Desert comes wrapped in fine lace!

Treat her well, she certainly will demonstrate her savoir-faire. Adorable, Amorous, Alicia.

It was a hot, wet, workout - much more fun than jogging and I fucking love it. Encore? Mais oui! :twisted:

Modify title

Well I had the chance to meet this lady last night and agree with all that has been said here Seymour has best described what fun you will have so I wont go further because he said it all she is a Sweetheart

She told me she is no longer affiliated with PK

Well Sundays are for relaxing right...bar-b-ques, beer, brunch, bang! Bang - I'm in. Some quick kisses to get reacquainted and the games begin. She's wearing this sexy little black dress and a sexy white lace b and p combination. You know, it kinda looks like this lace here only white in color. (This is just to give you a feel for the outfit, to see Alicia's pics go to the OAN site under Addictive - it is against policy to link to OAN from this site).

In a flash her bra is undone and tossed over to the pile of clothing on the sofa. Like a hunter, I picked up my prize and took her to the bed, placing her to lie on her back while I savored her lips some more. Her body heat is alluring, her perfume captivating and her body - addictive.

I worked my way down south stopping to sample those succulent breasts, tasting, licking her erogenous zones and heading further south to the equator. As I got there, I pretty well parked myself for a little all you can eat buffet.

I needed lunch, a snack, something to restore my energy, having just hit the gym for an intense workout. I had a hell of an appetite, and I dined for a long time but then to my surprise she says to me, would you like to use your fingers? Well - if the lady asks, what the heck eh! So, back to business, fingers, tongue and some sweat, effort and perseverance the lovely Alicia climaxed with a wet wave of pleasure. Your turn she says as she moves over to let me get comfortable - WTF - I'm still dressed - so in a heartbeat, my clothing are gone.

I lay down and like the first time we met, the lovely Alicia went about dishing out a phenomenal oral demonstration. Great technique all over. In no time I was ready for some of her other demonstrations. At the right moment, she introduced me to that amazing hip movement in her favorite cowgirl position. But I still had energy to burn and after savoring this for a while, along with a tremendous helping of her beautiful breasts in my face and some damn fine kissing and lip biting, I turned this gorgeous woman over to continue this tryst.

Some time later I sensed she was close again - but I was past the point of no return...so in a wink, I retreated south, going to work again on her softness. This time though - no fingers, and within minutes, she was wetter than before, trembling in my arms and holding my head in her arms for me to stop. Gotta love these multiple O's

I eased up, I let her breathe as we share some more kisses. Damn we're over time, but it was well worth it. Somehow in all that we managed a bit of conversation to catch up on stuff. It seems though, she's forgotten my name. Well, I'm sure after this she will remember.

Alicia - of addictive fame - check

sweet down to earth and sexy - check

soft spoken french Canadian accent - check

has an assortment of sexy lace undergarments - check

knows how to deliver a stellar performance - check

What are you waiting for Cerbites - divine intervention? Check her out! She's now on CERB and naturally, her handle is Alicia. Check!!

Saw Alicia the other day and must state the facts "She is a true hottie from Montreal". The best one word description of her is SWEET! She is no longer with PK but working independent with some friends from Montreal.

She provides an unrushed experience with most options available (some tipping may be required but I guess that is always a YMMV thing). She is very tiny and soft spoken with absolutely perfect sized breasts (just over a handful of all natural beauty). The best thing of all she is normally available on short notice from late morning till early morning - no trouble trying to book appointments at all as long as she's in Ottawa and not Montreal. She is definitely on my repeat list.

Time ... never enough...too much going on...it was late when I walked into her suite. Her face lights up like she saw an old friend - it is always great to be responsible for a smile on a pretty girl's face and just as great to feel appreciated, regardless of time of day.

As it was late we agreed this was going to be a quickie but as things progressed it became a slow, sensual excursion into Alicia's erotic world.

The gal seduced me with her charm and captivated me with her passion. This felt like no quickie, it was slow, passionate and filled with kissing, soft touching and caressing. From head to toe and all parts in between I was made to feel like a new man. Everything, every detail from her oral talents to that amazing patented, non duplicated hip gyration with her on top added to the experience.

The excursion culminating with a magnificent exhibition of her kiegel muscles at work, bringing me to the brink and eventually over the edge. Merci Alicia for a passionate late night trip into OUR

Pardon me Alicia - this is late because of my crazy schedule since our date.

PM sent to Zabuza and chechman with contact info and location of pics. Rates should be discussed directly with Alicia's answering service. Check her out guys, she is dynamite!

Does she have a site, whats the contact info?

Saw her the other night in her d/t hotel. The BBBJ was a nice "surprise" (after reading tonnes of cerb reviews, jotting the numbers, and finally getting a hold of one of the girls - I tend to forget who's offering what :D). I almost blew it as she was looking up at me while gobbling away! Definitely repeat!!

I had the most wonderful session with Alicia yesterday. She almost always advertises on CL and is often in the southend of the city. Yesterday, she was downtown and I had an opportunity. Having read the previous posts, I had no doubt about the quality of service she offers. She is a real good looker, a tight small delicious package. Made me think of a hot school girl type that we wish we would of scored with during our teenage years.

To cut it short because the other posts say it all, great service (options are available if you want more), wonderful time. She has now finished her schooling at the Cegep level and can start a normal work career at any time so she may eventually disappear. Better take advantage now if you don't want to miss her. I will surely try to repeat as I can't see how I can get any better elsewhere. She is on CERB at

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=25993 but doesn't seem to use it much. I suggested she should as it is a great source for her contacts. (and for us to get to know her better) Time for her to get some pictures up. She does have some as we can see on CL.:grin:

Merci ma belle blonde et au plaisir de se revoir .

I visited Alicia for a second time yesterday and had yet another amazing time. We had a bit of an appointment mix up, it was originally for 8, but she was extremely tired and slept through the appointment (the scheduler didn't answer her calls). Luckily I had a backup, so I went to a session with the backup SP.

I don't normally like paying for two sessions on 1 night, but lets just say I didn't leave my backup SP completely satisfied. So I decided to give Alicia another call and luckily, her scheduler told me she was available downtown, which was a plus.

All I can say is Wow!!!she seemed more attractive this time than the last time I saw her. Beautiful young girl and she was open to almost anything I wanted to experiment with. A true GFE.

When I left her hotel, I was more satisfied that I could ever imagine. If it wasn't for the scheduling mix-up, I would have given her a 10\10 for sure.

I didn't rate location because she's usually pretty far in the South end of town. Yesterday, she was in a great location downtown, but she made it clear that shes not always going to be downtown. So I decided to leave location rating blank.

i had to chance to spend time with the lovely alicia last friday in a great downtown location. when she happened the door i was facing this beautiful lady, she looks better in person, her pics don't do her justice. we sat on the bed talk a while to get to know each other. started off with lite kissing then the close come off for a great bbbj, wich turn into a great 69( with the view i had i almost exploded right then and there). on came the cover and went for cowgirl, the view of those nice natural breast bouncing up and down made me come far to qickly. talk some more and then on for round two. this time around i had time to try a few positions, cowgirl again, doggie and finally missionary.

all and all i great experience with a lovely lady who is easy to talk to, friendly and very beautiful. if you see her take care of her has she is very sweet. reapet definately.

Congrats shymale, sounds like Alicia helped you to an early xxxmas celebration. ;)

Congrats shymale, sounds like Alicia helped you to an early xxxmas celebration. ;)

that she did!!!!

This is the 2nd time I have seen Alicia from Addictive. The first time I wanted to write a rec, but waited to get her permission after seeing her the 2nd time.

The first time she opened the door my jaw dropped. Elegant, beautiful and her eyes are warm and inviting. Her touch is really sensuous. She reaches up and holds your arm to kiss you. She was wearing a red dress and lingerie. Her breasts are full and natural, perfect shape probably D. She is slim and well shaped.

Attitude: she is incredibly sweet and friendly. Her warmth is evident right away and you feel like you are meeting a beautiful goddess (someone said this and it is a perfect description)

Looks: 10 out of 10. Gorgeous, beautiful body, beautiful breasts.

GFE: man am I in love. She is tender and amazing, great kisser and her BJ is mind blowing (you can tell where my mind is). She is far from mechanical. She is a natural, loves what she does. I loved going down on her shaved and wet open lips and hearing those soft moans.

Foreplay with her is awesome, kissing, 69, straight BJ and stoking. But she is also great in many positions.

She makes you feel young the revived.....wow ....I wish I had seen her before. Addictive, very addictive.

I too would like this lovely lady's contact info, pic site, and rate info, if someone would be so kind to forward it...PLEASE!

You can find her on CL. alicia ....I much prefer cerb but in this case CL was a home run.

Thanks, inti-mate. Found her after a bit of searching!

I had the honour to visit with Alicia yesterday and the title is perfect for this sweet beautiful woman, she is definitely a goddess.

There was a mix up with our appointment timing but it was niether her or myself with the mix up, it was the contact in between and I was just about to give up on the appointment but I was so glad that it finally worked out.

Every word in the rest of her reviews was explained perfectly, I am kind of a shy person but she made me feel so relaxed and comfortable, I just wish I could go and see her every day. Her cuddling and kissing was the best and then the oral part both giving and recieving, I have never had such wonderful oral performed on me and her deep throat was amazing, the best that I have ever felt. The oral on her was out of this world and her juices tasted so sweet, like sugar water and she was very responsive, could of done it for hours. The part where she goes from front to back in cowgirl position, it is all true what was said in the earlier reviews, it was awesome.

I booked her for an hour but we ran out of time so we took extra time and I am so thankful that she was able to go the extra time.

For anyone that has not seen her yet, all I can say is "what are you waiting for", to me she is definitely a goddess, a sweet lil angel and I will for sure see her again.

Her smile can light up any room. Her playful nature will draw you in. Her sexuality will take you by surprise. I recently met up with her and of course, experienced this first hand again.

She's been teasing me with her new pics and of course I needed to mention that they are well done and awesome. Needless to say, meeting and being with her is much more rewarding than any pic can deliver in terms of sex appeal, charm and passion. She exudes a fine combination of school-girl shyness and sass, and of course has outfits for every occasion.

After a few moments of chit chat and social pleasantries, we dispensed with the apparel to accommodate some more intimate experiences. I took my time to indulge in some delicious snacking, savoring in her delicacies - which were offered up quite nicely for sampling. :boobies:

From that first introduction of my lips onto her body, the warmth of her skin on mine, her soft moans, whispered while I sampled her sweetness, all make for an engaging welcome. Snacks of course should be savored slowly to allow full enjoyment of the flavor. Well one turn led to another and next thing you know - there I was having a full second helping and then some.

The atmosphere was relaxed, the fun was mutual and we lost track of time. That is a risk one takes when entering Alicia's world. Want to escape your world? Then enter Alicia's world. Alicia's world - where your fantasies await.:motion:

Can anyone please forward me contact details of Alicia

Thanks

PM sent Sam.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.