What was the last thing you purchased?

coffee refill....day went from peaceful and quiet to back to back til closing! ;)

Back to back while intriguing is not the position I would have thought of first... :)

As for my last Purchase... Lunch at McDonald's

Last purchase and next purchases will all be gift and stocking stuff for Family.... this has been a horrible year but I am resolved that it will be a good Christmas For all the people I care about.

Guest n*gu**6

A crap load of groceries for my Christmas baking this weekend, and a prepaid gift card for the local food bank.

Kid's size hot chocolate made with cream instead of milk because that's how I roll. Also with whipped cream. And a chocolate chip cookie I got the barista to microwave so it's gooey and melty. And yes, they totally do that. Trust me, I'm an ex Starbucks barista: order the cookie warmed up. Thank me later. :D

Guest n*gu**6

Gatorade to help rehydrate myself after a nasty dose of food poisoning or flu or something that hit me like a truck the other night