What was the last thing you purchased?

iced tea so I have bus change to go dance tonight (hookah night at KNNDY Pub in wpg YAAAAAY belly dancing!) ;)

(and yes, that *is* how you spell it hehe)

Anyone in Winnipeg reading this who is not already headed down to the KNNDY PuB is missing something... wish I was there...

Guest n*gu**6

Color oops to take some of the dark out of my beard. The just for me touch of grey worked a little too well. Lol

Additional Comments:

Chinese food and storm chips

Well I bought a couple of things to bring with me to my meeting this afternoon with Autumn Raine and Katherine ... as it was the first time I met Katherine I brought her a bottle of "Fat Bastard" Red wine as I thought it would remind her of me.... For Autumn I brought an assortment of Truffles from the Newfoundland Chocolate Company.... hmmm I wonder once I left if the continued to share :)

hungarian salami slices, cream cheese, chilli pepper jelly..for dinner, cream for my coffee... and wine.... because it needs to be in my fridge ;)

Who would have thought that cougars would have fridges?

I barely ever go shopping for clothes fir myself because I've been the same size since I was 15 lol (I gained 10lbs a couple yrs ago because of a loss in the family caused some depression, so I went on prescription pills that made me gain weight, but I went of them immediately and lost the weight within less than 2 months) so I only buy clothes here and there. But I just got several new matching bra and panties from La Senza and a one piece lingerie outfit and stockings(I loveee stockings) I also got a pair of jeans from American Eagle and it was buy one get the other 50% off so I ended up getting 2 ! :D

ice cold corona ;)

and a handkerchief.... the event I attended last night was one for the fetish community, and you can buy hankies of different colors, to indicate to others what it is you may be looking for (or offering hehe)... hard to choose one for me <grin> as I fit into a lot of wonderful categories... so I went with bright orange... to indicate there isn't much I'm *not* interested in ;) was an entertaining night, for certain <grin>

• Like 1