What was the last thing you purchased?

My last purchase was groceries this afternoon... just the basic stuff but with one great addition... Girl Guide Cookies that were being sold by some kids at the exit... so last purchase but snack for tonight.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Celines gourmet breakfast at Tutti Fruitti in my neighbourhood.

chilli peppers, whipping cream and sour cream for homemade pumpkin soup (dinner this evening) ...lovely... put it on in the morning, let it simmer in the slow cooker.. to enjoy when I return home...

<easier than catching rabbits...<wink>...most times......>

chilli peppers, whipping cream and sour cream for homemade pumpkin soup (dinner this evening) ...lovely... put it on in the morning, let it simmer in the slow cooker.. to enjoy when I return home...

<easier than catching rabbits...<wink>...most times......>

You are undoubtedly correct about it being easier than catching a rabbit... but there is something to be said for the excitement of the hunt... and while I am by no means a traditional hunter I am not against hunting so long as you eat what you catch...

Now as a side note of interest for those who may not know this there are no wild "rabbits" in Newfoundland we do have a relative of the rabbit family on the island the haire. Maybe someday a wild rabbit will make its way to the island and breed here and then who knows what might come out of it.

• Like 1