How often did you experience this? Looking for an MP and finding an SP

Hi guys,

A longer tread and question at the end about the blurry line between the MP & SP services. It seems that I'm an an area where I keep crossing this line.

So I'm still a relatively new comer to the hobby and I look at these experiences as TOFTT type learning. I'm glad they were all positive so far :-)

This happened twice to me in as many appointments booked since I started: I called a reputable service, set up an 1hr appointment and showed up with the exact fee.

First time, the lady let's me in the room to shower and get ready. After few min. she returns, gives me a nice short massage, we chat/connect, overall have a good time and then... boom: she's asking me if she can come closer in order for me to "do her". Stupid me, I'm thinking that by "do her" she means giving her a massage. So I make room for her and stand up and start the massage. We have a great time but she kinda starts enjoying it a lot; she gives me the usual compliments (are you a masseur, etc), I put it on the fact that she's polite. But then as I approach the lower body she opens her legs. She looks great (I do my research here, he he), she is nice to talk to and you know, I like her. I don't have enough control and I let my hand slide down. I ask her is she has a condom, she says yes. I lift her on my arms and take her to the drawer where she retrieves the condom. Then back to the massage table for the real action. We have a great time, this time we shower together, we joke, we laugh. Now I paid the fee before entering the room. She's not asking yet about any money. I'm thinking I shouldn't walk out without tipping her and I ask her about the fee. It turns out the additional money she wants would make the total amount paid comparable to the fee of the SPs who advertise here. Overall, you know, I had no problem paying (though I wish I knew from the beginning so I could come prepared) but I have no other money on me. No problem, they have an ATM machine on spot. So yeah, this is how I learned the hard way what the "door fee" is. Actually, I'm still not sure what this door fee covers...

Second time was few days ago - again, I walk in with exact money. The lady is welcoming, I get undressed, she starts a nice short massage and when I turn over she makes a compliment or two. The she's asking me what would I like her to do. Hmm what do you mean? Just a happy ending. She reveals that she does it all and I mean ...all. She repeated it (I must have looked stunned, ha ha) and gave me example. Now I am not looking for "all" some of the stuff I don't even want to try and to top things off, again, I don't have extra money on me for anything else. She's a bit disappointed and she continues with the hj. Everything was great overall we laughed, had a bit of fun.

I'm not complaining - my point is that it's tough enough with the "door fee", not knowing what the total fee for a hj will be (I later researched and saw examples how it's $X if the provider is dressed but $Y if undressed, etc.) but when SP type services come into the picture as well, the budget planning gets really messy.

So, how usual is it to go see someone who advertises as an MP and end up with SP offers? The first time I described above it really caught me unprepared. Do you have any advice for me on how I can get out of situations like this?

Thanks guys

Additional Comments:

sorry for the typos, I swear I read this thing twice... I guess it wasn't enough

I might be wrong, but it was my understanding the door fee doesn't include anything at all above the massage itself, not even the hj. The expectation is always that the sp gets a small cut of that (maybe) but her income is in the 'tips' the extras. In some places, indeed, no tip means no income for the attendant for that session.

I am surprised they are so ready to provide FS in that setting, all things considered, to a new client.

• Like 1

... the door fee doesn't include anything at all above the massage itself, not even the hj....

Based on what I read since then (mostly here), you are right, that fee doesn't include anything else.

As for the other part of your comment, let's see how it goes the third time :-)

The fee advertized by MPs is the door fee; that goes to the establishment and it pays for the cost of running the place, plus some profit for the owner. The expectation is that you'll then pay the MA for her services; the total will probably be comparable to what you'd pay an indy in total (which explains the seemingly large difference in rates). As for what to give the MA... most of them have their own rates, and may have several depending on the degree of nudity and what else goes on (e.g. some charge a bit extra for bodyslides, with others it's just part of the service). The only real way to know is to ask. And don't be afraid to turn up with some extra $$$ in your wallet, just in case... don't worry, if you visit a reputable establishment nobody's going to run off with it, even when you're naked and...er.. distracted :)

As for --what-- services are offered... well, getting FS at a MP... We all know it happens, but as Fortunateone said, it seems... risky, and unusual, with a new client.

• Like 2

Did you go to a spa or an independent? Independents are usually a bit more upfront about the real cost.

The spa's entry fee is usually just for entering their establishment and nothing else, the girl has to get paid separately. Think of the spa's door fee like a hotel room rental cost.

In my experience the "door fee' is not a factor...it's gone and shouldn't be considered.

After that the "In Room Tip" depends on what the lady asks for based on the services.

Some are advertising as GFE Mas (kissing) and some aren't but for the sake of argument lets say the usual cost for FNS is approx $100 (depending on length of appt), and for that I'm assuming the release is HJ only.

If the session gets going and I get offerred other options, I will now ask the cost.

One time I didn't ask, just did what she told me to do, and like you, got a bit of a shock when she told me what she wanted. It was my fault really, because down deep I knew better, but our "brain" plays funny tricks on us.

You are right though, as I now just see an SP for FS and dont even let it cross my mind when I see an MA that I might get more mileage than HJ. To be honest it simplifies things and I can enjoy my time better. Sometimes I am even very pleasantly surprised.

Guest **oo**e

GFE does not necessarily mean that the MA is comfortable kissing; it may mean that she does bodyslides or is OK with some other form of friendly contact.

That may be the case for some.. but that, the definition of what GFE Ma means, could be the topic of a whole different thread couldn't it?

Perhaps it already has...

I can only speak for myself and my own experiences, and I guess I was unclear.

Guest **zz**x

It seems to me that more spas are offering extras beyond the usual release. I think this owes to the fact that prostitution laws are up in the air at the moment..... That said, they are not going advertise those services and rates up front.

It seems to me that more spas are offering extras beyond the usual release. I think this owes to the fact that prostitution laws are up in the air at the moment..... That said, they are not going advertise those services and rates up front.

I am sure the ones offering this kind of service or extras are stablishments that are non-licenced massage parlors (so still illegal, many of them oppening up everywhere in the city lately), so they dont care.., Licenced stablishments do care and are not offering those "extras", not only due to laws but because they do not want to tamper with their reputation, that has been gained throughout the years...

Having said that once door closes, being a spa, and independent, what happens in the room stays in the room...

I am sure the ones offering this kind of service or extras are stablishments that are non-licenced massage parlors (so still illegal, many of them oppening up everywhere in the city lately), so they dont care.., Licenced stablishments do care and are not offering those "extras", not only due to laws but because they do not want to tamper with their reputation, that has been gained throughout the years...

Having said that once door closes, being a spa, and independent, what happens in the room stays in the room...

Actually, it's not even really a new phenomenon. Old-timers will know what I mean.

This old-timer agrees with you. From what I have observed over the years, the MPs that offer FS usually end up getting shut down by the LE.

Actually, it's not even really a new phenomenon. Old-timers will know what I mean.

Did you go to a spa or an independent? Independents are usually a bit more upfront about the real cost.

The spa's entry fee is usually just for entering their establishment and nothing else, the girl has to get paid separately. Think of the spa's door fee like a hotel room rental cost.

Hi,

1st was a Spa 2nd was an independent. Thanks Whiteman & Phaendrus - I can say that I finally understand how that door fee works. It would be nice if the girls would explain that over the phone but I guess it might not be possible sometimes.

Phaedrus, I totally agree - some change is needed. The trouble is the first time I needed $140 change and I don't think I ever have that much money on me, let along when I go to see my therapist :-)

... what happens in the room stays in the room...

Yep, I think this was what happened.

I'm pretty sure the place is registered but really it doesn't matter now. I was curious how frequent it happens and I'll definitely be better prepared next time (both mentally and with some change in my pocket).

This forum is a gold mine. I worked late tonight and I thought I'll catch up with my messages before going to bed.

I would like to thank you all for your contributions.

I would also like to say sorry to those who contacted me by PM - sorry guys, I won't share the info. on the ladies or the places visited, for obvious reasons. I read all your messages (and I had more PMs than replies to this tread, ha ha) and hope you'll understand.

Keep up the good work,

Mark

• Like 1

Hi,

1st was a Spa 2nd was an independent. Thanks Whiteman & Phaendrus - I can say that I finally understand how that door fee works. It would be nice if the girls would explain that over the phone but I guess it might not be possible sometimes.

We all experienced this confusion about the tip when we first started. It's not an ideal situation, wish the providers would give some hints about how much we should really bring. I sometimes just asked, "How much of a tip should I bring?", without asking about any specific services. This would often be sufficient to get a hint of how much to expect.

I see today that the Supreme Court is hearing the case about the prostitution laws, and hopefully this entire silly situation would be a thing of the past.

Fun thread. Here I am thinking all my FS offers over the years was because I'm a cute guy ;)

I prefer seeing a SP if I'm in a mood for FS. It's cheaper that way. In a mp you are rushed, the massage table is uncomfortable and the house fee drives the cost way up. I have partaken in FS with MPAs but really because I've seen them for a while and really dig them and know I wouldn't be able to elsewhere.

Fun thread. Here I am thinking all my FS offers over the years was because I'm a cute guy ;)

I prefer seeing a SP if I'm in a mood for FS. It's cheaper that way. In a mp you are rushed, the massage table is uncomfortable and the house fee drives the cost way up. I have partaken in FS with MPAs but really because I've seen them for a while and really dig them and know I wouldn't be able to elsewhere.

I don't know, most MPA's haven't really charged exorbitantly for extra services.

This forum is a gold mine. I worked late tonight and I thought I'll catch up with my messages before going to bed.

I would like to thank you all for your contributions.

I would also like to say sorry to those who contacted me by PM - sorry guys, I won't share the info. on the ladies or the places visited, for obvious reasons. I read all your messages (and I had more PMs than replies to this tread, ha ha) and hope you'll understand.

Keep up the good work,

Mark

It would be great if you never share or do a reco on the spa where you got FS for virtually the cost of the door fee. There are some who will take that kind of info, and go in knowing full well the need to bring enough for a tip and claim they don't have it and don't know after getting the service.

Ultimately it is up the the attendant to discuss the fees before providing the service, especially to a new client. I suppose she could insist the client pay with credit card thru the front desk, but it seems strange she wouldn't say how much something cost before doing it.

I don't know, most MPA's haven't really charged exorbitantly for extra services.

Depends what you call exorbitant. When you're paying a door fee, even if only for 30 min and then the usual expected tip for that sort of action you have paid the same or more than 30 min with an SP. Recent years the expected tip for FS is a bit higher than the "glory years". In my experience the service an SP provides is way better than most experiences I've had at MPs. As noted above the accommodations at an SP are way more comfortable for this type of activity. And the entire 30 min at an SP is spent on the fun stuff as opposed to 10, 15, 20 minutes quick wham bam thank you maam at an MP. Not that quickies don't have their own appeal.

Yeah, I've had some exceptional times with some MA but they are just that, exceptions. Most FS encounters I've had with MAs were quite lackluster. When times were better financially I was more apt to try my luck at getting "lucky" at an MP, these days I want to be more certain what's going to happen. The thrill of getting away with something supposedly forbidden faded as it became commonplace to find it.

To address the OP, yes it has been more common than most would like to admit that what you've encountered is not rare. I've had this sort of stuff at licensed, unlicensed, spa and indy MP. YMMV is way more apropo at an MP than with SP as you generally need to have some sort of connection to get FS. Not always, some places everyone gets the offers and they are more likely to be busted.

But I would be lying if I said I didn't have extreme fun at MPs over the years. I still frequent the ones in the US that offer table showers, great massages and supreme extras from gorgeous asian women. I actually pay less at those for an hour than I would at most SP so to me it is a cost effective way to enjoy time with an amazing woman. Around here I find the opposite, I get more bang for my buck (pun intended) at an SP, and there are many who can give a better massage than most MA.

As long as everyone is enjoying themselves there are plenty of options for almost every desire. I think it's great we all find our own way to make our lives a bit more tolerable for whatever reason. Life isn't so bad .....

• Like 1

It would be great if you never share or do a reco on the spa where you got FS for virtually the cost of the door fee... .

Initially I wanted to do a reco but then I didn't know what I could say. Glad I didn't. At this point, it's clear that I won't share and the guys here were great. I did get all those PMs but I think people understood why I won't share more details and stopped asking. Mind you, one or two were pretty close with their guesses :-)

Overall, looking back at this, it's not worth it - as another member mentioned, the comfort is not there and you're better up paying a reputable SP. But having the experience once is ... priceless isn't it.

Additional Comments:

... I still frequent the ones in the US that offer table showers, great massages and supreme extras from gorgeous asian women. I actually pay less at those for an hour than I would at most SP so to me it is a cost effective way to enjoy time with an amazing woman. Around here I find the opposite, I get more bang for my buck (pun intended) at an SP, and there are many who can give a better massage than most MA.....

Wow, talk about sharing knowledge. I guess learning never stops.

So I am familiar with the shopping over the border process and I used it quite a bit for... goods but this is the first time I heard of someone buying hmm... "special services" in the US and comparing the price and quality with what's available locally. Good stuff.

First time I heard about the table showers too - girls, anyone willing to import the procedure in Ottawa? I volunteer for a test :-)

Well, that's a bit more information than I was ever going to mention, but sure, FS at an MA has been known to happen on occasion. I've found that when it did happen, it was always YMMV, and it happened because of a connection, but not (necessarily) because I offered her additional cash.

As for Mark7890, keeping which places offered FS secret is the right thing to do. FS is so deeply YMMV that even if you told guys where it was, it's not likely going to do them any good, as they won't necessarily get that service. It's happened to me many times, somebody tells me about some girl who they found amazing, and when I get there I just don't have any kind of connection with them, like these guys did.