Which do you prefer?

Guest n*gu**6

Probably off. Don't want to get massage oil on them and have to wear them around rest of the day.

In private.... soft mood lighting or near darkness?

[color=

shower together or bath[/b]

[/color]

Why do have to make the choices so difficult?........

If time is not an issue I'll choose bath!

Hair tied up or loose and flowing?

Loose and flowing better if curly, when she ties up it up I smile!!

when hair is long

curly or straight (already mentioned my preference)

Guest n*gu**6

Skating. I'm terrible, but that just means you can stay closer to who you are with and fall down with them every so often....

Hot cocoa or hot cider on a winter night?

Guest n*gu**6

Not a fan of either. But I guess I did stomach a cple episodes of Breaking Bad

Angelina Jolie or Kate Hudson?

Guest n*gu**6

Brad Pitt. Hate to say it....

Matresses.....firm or plush?

(Sorry.. .new bed....3am...can't sleep)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Plush

(Can't sleep either. I think there's a club or something)

Sheets. Silk, cotton or flannel?

Guest n*gu**6

Yeah I bought a plush but it feels more like a firm. I'm rather disappointed with it. I bought a plush mattress not long ago which was very soft and plush. Loved it. Thought this would be same.

Oh well....

I'm a fan of crisp cotton sheets myself

Have 1000 thread count cotton on the bed now and they are awesome. Just wish I had slept better. Lol

Hmmmm.

Duvet..... real down feather or synthetic

....is it bad that I have 7 pillows... sleep with three? (curl up against two of them, so....<grin>.....) all feather pillows (feather duvet... cottons sheets... mmmn.. now I want to go home to bed hehe)

For sleeping: do you sleep in a total dark quiet room or prefer some light/door open?

• Like 2

....is it bad that I have 7 pillows... sleep with three? (curl up against two of them, so....<grin>.....) all feather pillows (feather duvet... cottons sheets... mmmn.. now I want to go home to bed hehe)

For sleeping: do you sleep in a total dark quiet room or prefer some light/door open?

For a number of years now I have had trouble sleeping and generally only get 2 or 3 hours a night... but when I do sleep the general surroundings are not that important but I I had to choose I would choose some light/door open.

I sleep best on days when I have had a meeting with a wonderful Lyla lady.... the meeting might have been Hours before but I know th night I will sleep for 5 or 6 hours. I I had to choose my favorite place to sleep it would be in in dimly lit room with a beautiful lady next to me so that I could feel her body next to mine and listen to her breath as I fall off to sleep....

When you sleep with someone do you want to be touching as you fall asleep or have your own space?

when I wasn't sleeping alone *sigh*.. I had to be touching at least some part of him... even just my foot on his, or my foot touching a leg..... my hand stroking hair or resting at the small of the back.... I like my space, but very much appreciate the skin to skin connection...

sh1t hehe now I have to come up with something.... hmmn....

shower ...before bed, or first thing in the morning.....?

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

I usually do both. But I have to shower in the morning to function

Shower pouf or washcloth?

Guest st*****ens**ors
when I wasn't sleeping alone *sigh*.. I had to be touching at least some part of him... even just my foot on his, or my foot touching a leg..... my hand stroking hair or resting at the small of the back.... I like my space, but very much appreciate the skin to skin connection?

This. If this was still part of my life I wouldn't be here.

Sorry

What the hell is a shower pouf?? Who the hell uses a washcloth in the shower? If some lye soap and a piece of steel wool was good enough for grandpa...

Yes, I am terribly overtired.

Which makes you happier. Candles at bedtime or music at bedtime?

Edited by st*****ens**ors
Wth?? Room in which one sleeps is censored??

Which makes you happier. Candles at bedtime or music at bedtime?

I am not sure either is that important to me...but if I had to choose it would probably be music...

shower ...before bed, or first thing in the morning.....?

I don't always shower before bed but have developed a habit of always grabbing a quick shower everyday when I get home from work... I always felt that if I only showered on days I had met a lady it would look suspicious so it's now an every evening thing. A shower in the morning is a given in my opinion.

What is your preference when it comes to showers? Hot... warm... cold... golden???

• Like 1

Hot shower please. Nice and steamy

Towel Dry or air dry......

Well I would choose to use a towel to dry her off :)...

Towel Dry.

Bath or Shower?

Shower

Breakfast on a snowy Saturday morning.... should he make it and let her sleep or should she make it and let him sleep.... or should we skip breakfast stay in bed and f*uck each other's brains out and grab brunch at a local restaurant??? (yes I realize there is really only one logical choice).