Tatiania

I had the chance to meet Tatiania at her incall location today. The date was easily set up after a couple pm's and a quick phone call. She is a person who can put you at ease when you meet with a big hug and kiss just like an old friend. The session was definately not rushed and for me and a very enjoyable way to spend some time. I would recommend a visit to this talented lady without a doubt.

• Like 1

I too echo these comments. Saw Tatiana a few days ago and found her to be very nice and very much enjoyed herself and made me leave with a smile for sure. I found her location was fine and her room to be inviting and clean. Spinner type shes not but sexy with curves and a great ass .

I had the great pleasure to meet Tatiana this morning. There was something about her pictures that caught my eye. She has a very pretty face. I decided to take the plunge and contact her and I'm glad I did. She is just as pretty in person, and her demeanor is also very friendly and disarming. She has a shy side, but she opens up very quickly. I can sometimes get a bit nervous when I first meet a lady, but I found her easy to talk to.

She is a very good kisser and can get quite passionate. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did. (...well almost ;) ) As for other details, I'll leave it at this. She is good at what she does, and I will likely see her again. Thanks Tatiana for a wonderful morning. The smile will likely last all weekend. :)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=75432

Met Tatiana today for the first time. She was extremely friendly and inviting. Set me at ease right away. I had read a couple of reco's about her and the positive things they had to say were all true! She definitely knows how to make a guy feel good. I look forward to seeing her again...

• Like 1

Guest h***yto***2

I booked with her yesterday and it was a great experience all around. The girl is pretty, well built and friendly as all get out. Great rates and wonderful service especially the bbbj. Totally recommend and will be repeating sooner rather than later.

I just wanted to add my two cents. I visited with Tatiana recently, and enjoyed her talents. Her incall place was easy to find, with easy parking. Tatiana herself has an easygoing personality, and eager to please.

Hey don't know if the spelling is correct but I met with this beautiful thick lady this morning she is very good with her mouth love her bjs and had sexy curves

Love how she opened up shy at first so true ! Worth my money and my time will be seeing her on a regular ! Great tits tight and she just felt so good all way round thanks for the excellent time tiannah u really were what I needed ur something I'll always look forward too ;)

Tatiania was fun but it has been a while since seeing her.

Edited by leon1972
Wrote review under wrong section

Mike2349 is talking about a different girl here. Tatianna and Tiannah are two different girls.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.