CMJ Halloween party: Anyone going, any suggestion, re costume for me?

Hi there,

I've just run into this ad on bp, and was wondering who's going and what kind of costume would suit me, as I need a change from my Johnny Cash look?

Anyhow, if interested, here's the info about the party Friday October 26th, and I'm listening to your costume suggestions.

Best,

toine

I would say go as some city slicker dandy. Really the hat sells the look.

2036-dandy-gentleman.jpgMaybe don't wear brown shoes.

I will be going tomorrow as well but was not planning to costumize myself but am now having second thoughts and may just dress up a bit.

Have never been there but going with a lady friend who once worked there. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

I'm planning to go but won't go through the trouble of putting on a special costume. After all, I'll take it off anyway, ha ha

I understand we get there a bit before the appointment time, meet the ladies and then retreat with the chosen one. If there's anything I should know (besides the costume thingie, I'm not getting that) let me know - my first CMJ HP.

• Like 1

I'll be stopping by this afternoon to visit. Jasmin knows how to throw a great party and it looks like everyone will be there. This is a great opportunity to meet beautiful ladies dressed in sexy costumes. I'm looking forward. ;)

Planning on dropping in, it's been quite a while since I have been there.

Won't get home to dress up though.

I'll be stopping by this afternoon to visit. Jasmin knows how to throw a great party and it looks like everyone will be there. This is a great opportunity to meet beautiful ladies dressed in sexy costumes. I'm looking forward. ;)

I was going to stop by but I can't this time, I have some things to do. I hope to stop by at some of the other parties, tho. Cmj's parties are great! Stop by if you can boys. It's great to dress up and be in a fantasy every once in a while. Plus like Erin said meet some sexy scantily clad ladies. Have fun guys.

I was going to stop by but I have some things to do. I hope to stop by at some of the other parties, tho. Cmj's parties are great! Stop by if you can boys. It's great to dress up and be in a fantasy every once in a while. Plus like Erin said meet some sexy scantily clad ladies. Have fun guys.

With you and Erin, maybe Jazmin should plan an Alumni event.

• Like 1

Well, of all the suggestions received (mostly PMs), I think I'll go for the Elvis one, Las Vegas period. Nothing looks better than a good ol' jumpsuit...

Hi Peachy,

I was there today and enjoyed the party and the fine ladies that are a part of CMJ. I recommend for anyone that would like to experience a memorable liaison to visit. I haven't seen the facilities since late 2009, and it's even better than what I remember. Top notch in my books and I had the pleasure of meeting several scantily dressed ladies. ;)

I was going to stop by but I can't this time, I have some things to do. I hope to stop by at some of the other parties, tho. Cmj's parties are great! Stop by if you can boys. It's great to dress up and be in a fantasy every once in a while. Plus like Erin said meet some sexy scantily clad ladies. Have fun guys.
Edited by Sensual Erin

It was so nic eot have met Jasime and Vicky once again at this party last week. Although I only stayed 2 hours max, I absolutely had a great time. Jasmine is truly such a VERY CLASSY and elegant lady.

I met 6 of her ladies there, especially Holly, Berry and Mandy.

Such very lovely ladies. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND CMJ to any1 who has good tastes indeed! :)