Happy Birthday to theliquor!

Guest C**Tra****er

Happy Birthday! I hope you did something special with someone special!

I just wanted to thank you all for the kind words and wishes for my birthday and my health.

As I continue to battle the cancer in my shoulder, you don't know how nice it is for me to receive these kind words.

I really appreciate it.

Hope all the Ladies here get lots of hugs and kisses and licks from me over the next year!!!

Hope all the guys get lots of hugs, kisses and licks from....the Ladies of Cerb this year!!!

Cheers!!!

Guest Ed The****

Take care of yourself and I wish you well in the hope that you continue to improve your health.

I just wanted to thank you all for the kind words and wishes for my birthday and my health.

As I continue to battle the cancer in my shoulder, you don't know how nice it is for me to receive these kind words.

I really appreciate it.

Hope all the Ladies here get lots of hugs and kisses and licks from me over the next year!!!

Hope all the guys get lots of hugs, kisses and licks from....the Ladies of Cerb this year!!!

Cheers!!!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Oh! A very happy belated birthday to you my sweet!! I hope you had a great day and were surrounded by those who love you!!

Keep strong! I do pray for you and wish you all the best! <3