Answer to the age old question

Mowed the lawn last weekend, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple nice cold beers.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the Nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and the reason is simple.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.......

• Like 4

I've been thinking about that and the pussy vs balls a few times. Usually a little joke on facebook about "why call someone a pussy when he's weak? a pussy can take a beating for an hour!"

But in that guy's case, a kick in the Nuts is really nothing. =p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a86cQobU-n4 (check part 1 if you want the maths and intros,)

Ya know, this question never occurred to me before. And now that you bring it up, I would have tended towards the baby as being the correct answer. But now that you mention it, I have absolutely no desire to ever be kicked in the nuts again.

Case closed. I bow to your wisdom.

Or I will bow as soon as I pull myself up off the floor from laughing!

Well done...

Mowed the lawn last weekend, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple nice cold beers.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the Nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and the reason is simple.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.......

Very true but when men get kicked in the nuts, it doesn't last for 9 months! ;)

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

I've never been kicked in the nuts and I've never had kids, but I CAN weigh in on this...

I had an IUD put in once.

Having something jammed into a non-dialated cervix is DAMN close to equal if not worse to what getting kicked in the nuts would feel like. (Nuts might be worse, but only because there are two of them that get kicked.)

Also, if that's anything close to what childbirth feels like, EFF THAT NOISE!

I'm on the no-kid-train for a reason.

Having had three children, I will say I didn't forget the pain but my fertility was overwhelming. Only 1 out of the 3 were planned and although I have easy deliveries compared to most I would think childbirth is the more traumatic event. Women don't forget the pain intentionally, it's genetically progammed to be forgotten to ensure continuation of the species which is not always a good thing in my opinion. Now that the cocktail of hormones which drives the reproductive urge in women has ceased to flow thru me, I shake my head at the fact I did it 3 times! I was obviously under the influence of some seriously mind altering hormones and now that sanity has regained it's rightful place, I encourage any and all women I speak with to give serious consideration to reproducing when I find their brains have become saturated with the evil intoxicators...

cat

I have been in the delivery room up close and personal for two very loooooong deliveries...one very difficult with complications....If she woulda been in the position to kick me in the nuts...she most certainly would have ! ;)

I rule in the favor of the ladies Notch !!

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby

I've been thinking about that and the pussy vs balls a few times. Usually a little joke on facebook about "why call someone a pussy when he's weak? a pussy can take a beating for an hour!"

bettywhit.jpg