Your Wildest Secret!

Hey Guys & Ladies :)

Why dont we talk about some wild stuff. Like where the craziest place you had sex at? Do you have something that turn you on that nobody know about? A Fantasy That you never told anyone or have already done in the past?

Why not share and try to understand and get to know each others. So when we meet we are more into wild stuff maybe ;)

So I will start :D

The craziest place i had sex at: Was 4 years ago with guy I met at the bar. It was winter.. crazy cold and we had few drink lol. We left to go eat somewhere in a cab, then the cab drop us closer to the restaurant but we went really horny.. started to make out in the bathroom of restaurant before we even sit at a table hehe. Then we didn't want to eat anymore.. To much into our naughty session so we left (the waiter was looking at us in a weird way). I used to live at my mom house (can't bring any body there) So we just finished it in the packing lot of my mom's house at 3am.

Like 20degree under 0. Naked in the snow :P I wont go into much detail after that roflmao but was Really naughty and wild.

A thing that really turn me on it's 3some... I know sounds weird coming from a girl. But I like to be with 2 guys at the same time. I would do it everyday if i could ahahaha :)

So now that i broke the ice :) Your turn hehe

Can't wait to read some hot story xoxox

I was out with my sweetie and while oiling each other up both of us got quite turned on. Oil does that, fingers slipping and sliding all over. As it got hotter (and I don't mean the sun) she slipped on her side and I slipped in her from behind, We both watched everything going on around us taking in all the nude glistening bodies soaking up the sun as we ground ourselves into each other.

It was actually one of our most exciting moments!!!

I was out with my sweetie and while oiling each other up both of us got quite turned on. Oil does that, fingers slipping and sliding all over. As it got hotter (and I don't mean the sun) she slipped on her side and I slipped in her from behind, We both watched everything going on around us taking in all the nude glistening bodies soaking up the sun as we ground ourselves into each other.

It was actually one of our most exciting moments!!!

Damn !!! I have to try this :) Next summer hehe

Guest *l**e

One of my best memories:

I was in a super packed bar, sitting on a barstool at the bar. There were people packed all around trying to get served, so I was NOT giving up my prime spot.

A super hot young girl asked if she could squeeze in front of me so she could get served. She ended up between my legs in front of me with her ass pressing up against my crotch. I starting getting hard right away...lol...couldn't help it. She felt it right away, liked it, looked over her shoulder at me and said the most beautiful word I ever heard..."wanna?"

Of course i nodded. She was wearing a little skirt and a gstring. I covertly pulled my cock out, moved her gstring to the side, and she slid my cock in her. There were people all around us, but because the crowd was so dense, no one could see what was going on; it just looked like she was sitting on my lap.

Withing about 5 minutes (seemed like an hour), we both came. I slid out, zipped up, she got her drink, and that was that!!

It was awesome!!

Back in the day I played hockey in Europe. My team went to Russia for a tournament and I was in an airport in Russia. I got pulled aside by a Russian policewoman who was a airport security officer too. She took me into a room and started a strip search. I got hard and she started to play with my cock. I didn't know what to do, but she was hot. She kept stroking it til I came. Then in a sexy voice said "Velcome to Russia"

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having sex in a 1976 Honda Civic Hatchback. My fiance of the time was 6 feet tall wearing heels and we struggled to find a position that was comfortable with her seat in full reclining postion and trying to move around with me trying to get on top. She was so tall she met the back end of the back seat of that car . I threw my back out moving around and it was one of the shortest trysts ever.

Edited by N***he**Ont**y
Spelling

During a wild night of clubbing and dancing (on base) with my ex fiancé we decided to take a breather from the club and go for a walk. Across the street there was a baseball diamond, nostalgia kicked in and all I wanted to do was check it out, remember my youthful days when I played. It ended up being the hottest sex I've ever had. Having to occasionally duck when people left the club or when the base police patrolled.

Good times!!!

Got down & dirty in a classroom at Carleton late at night with my gf at the time. Everything was going great until the janitor came by and started jiggling the doorknobs trying to get in. We hid under the prof's desk and kept at it.

Our sons were playing hockey together. After a night game, the three couples ended together at our friend's place. After partying for a while, put the kids to bed, we the adults continued partying. The six of us ended in the basement, in the hot tub, all naked and no lights. After a little while, one of our friend lady started to fondle my cock. Came hard instantly. She sat on it, slipping it in her pussy. It was the greatest sensation ever had.

I was around twenty at the time and had just spent a bit of time in the barefax chatting with and then getting a couple dances from a wonderful woman. There was real chemistry for once. She said she was near the end of her shift and we decided to go out and share a "cigarette". We walked together for a while until we were along the canal by the NAC. She leaned up against the rail looking out at the canal. She looks over her shoulder, says this is a good spot and winks. I'm a little slow on the uptake, so she flips up her skirt and says Well? Even I can't miss that kind of invite, so I opened my pants and put myself in her. We made slow sensual love in the moonlight at the side of the canal. It was the best, most spontaneous and intense sex I've ever had.

• Like 1

Met a sexy little thing in a club, danced all night and she told me she liked my moves and asked if I could show her some sexy moves but at my place because she was living with roommates. I live out in the country so we are driving home in my pickup truck and we are on a side road at 4am she tells me to pull over on the bridge so I obliged and then requested I get out of the truck, not knowing what to expect I grabbed my keys. Once I was outside she climbed the back of my truck stood up against the back window lifted her skirt(she was not wearing any panties) and said fuck me now or bring me back home.

She leaned over the roof of the truck and we did it stand up doggy style until we both came. Luckily there was no traffic and the cops were not out in that area.

Guest c**io**m7

When I was 19, I went to Vermont with my girlfriend and her family. On the way down, we stopped at a hotel and we all shared a room. We did it with her parents sleeping in the second bed beside us and her brother on a cot across the room...

On that same note, when I was a little younger, me and my gf and her cousin went out to some party and got well wasted. We somehow made it back to the hotel. I thought I was doing my gf. But she was passed out on the other bed. Her cousin and I was first to wake, we both too showers (seperately) and haven't said a thing since.

Guest c**io**m7

Love it Bootyloving!!

Reminds me of another story...while attending Carleton, my girlfriend came over to my apartment with her cousin. After a night of drinking, the gf and I went to bed and had a hell of a time. After gf fell asleep, I went to the kitchen for a glass of water and the cousin, who was sleeping on my couch, was still awake. There she was, asking for it...had a hell of a time again!!

On our way home from high school, on the bus, one day, my girlfriend decided she was tired and want to lie down. So she put her head down on my lap to get comfortable. Of course I started to get hard, she started to rub, and there was no going back! I took my coat off and covered her with it. She took my swollen member and slowly started to suck. We couldn't get too vigorous as the bus was packed with kids from grade 4 to grade 12. She sucked me for a good half hour until I exploded. She swallowed everything. We had to get off the bus last because I was still rock hard and had problems getting it back in my pants. I think I was walking a little funny on my way home.

I wish I was still in high school!

• Like 1

Had sex with my wife's friend between hotel beds on floor while our partners were passed out in the beds on either side of us 4 feet away. The next night on the same vacation trip, my wife confessed that she thought her friends husband was hot. That was the beginning of an amazing 3 day vacation.

Guest a**4*

It was back in the early 90 went into a bar not there that long when a beautiful blond asked me to dance with her we dance a slow dance well all that grinding she asked me if i wanted to stay or go back to her place i hide a couple beers in my pockets went back to her place we rode all night no time to sleep until i got home the next day i still remember that night she wanted it- i gave it- she enjoyed it.......:icon_smile: and i only went in to have a beer when i pass by that bar i think about that night

with a guy:

about 5 years ago with my boyfriend of the time, in a really crowed 95 bus going to Orleans on a really busy Friday afternoon. It was summer, warm and muggy...I was wearing a really flowy dress and him jeans...I had to sit on his lap you know cause the bus was SO packed. Let's say there was a lot of bump on the road...we were suppose to get down at Hurdman, we got down at Orleans center cause he so freaking hard...fun time:)

with a girl:

This summer when I was visiting a friend in England we went to visit the tower of London in the white tower, she ended up fingering me in a dark corner. hehehe

I was in bed with my gf who lived with her gf. We were in bed making out when a voice why don't u 2 join me in my bed. I pinched myself thought I was dreaming but, I wasn't. I said to my gf are u up for this she said YES. Of we went to join her. What happened after that was amazing. My first 3some. A lot of face sitting by all party's.That's when I found out about 68. And my gf doing 69 on her at the same time. Then they switched it up. The 2 of them sucking on my man hood. And several scenes of girl on girl. We went on into the weeee hours of the morning. The next morning we showered together and had some FUN!! This went on for months on end. I thought I died and went to heaven.

Guest **oo**e

Lots of memorable sex in great locations indoors and out.

Not necessarily the most memorable but high on the list was backstage with a well known feature dancer (Miss Nude World) in a plexi-glass tub she used on stage.

I had amazing, all-night sex with her when she visited Ottawa 2-3 times a year, and I began to work in Toronto, over a period of 2 years.

5 foot 11, DDG, 38DD (enhanced), blonde, big permed hair, luscious lips, 27 inch waist, and an ass that would make you cry.

Guest *ig*a**

Ok look please don't tell anyone because this is a secret. But wait can I trust you? Ok I'll tell you, when I get a massage I really like it when I'm lying on my stomach and the lady proceeds to massage my balls then slowly circles my anus and teases me there beyond belief then she slowly inserts her finger and starts massaging my prostate, it drives me wild. But please don't tell anyone my little secret thx.

Posted via Mobile Device