Sexiest part of the body!

I have always found that the legs can tell you just about everything about a woman!

I just love watch a woman walking when she has a skirt and high heels! The Heels make the legs look hot! If the eyes like the legs they move to the ass! I must admit that I may not go any higher than that

What do you think the sexiest part of the body is?

Men and Woman welcome

Apex

For me it's an ensemble of things, I prefer to see a woman dressed with just enough to excite my mind. I love when a woman can turn me on just by her voice and what she is telling me, and with a blindfold I can feel my way to all of her body parts that I love. But if I would have to say just one part it would have to be the bum.:exagerefesses:

I would have to say the mind as well....but since its not a physical feature i will say the eyes...i'm with Justin on that one. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so on different people i like different things..but it will always come back to one's eyes...

In my opinion, the brain is the sexiest organ on a man. Some physically plain men have become so incredibly sexy to me because of their confidence, intelligence and creativity. On the other hand, some physically gorgeous men have become unattractive to me because of their lack of confidence, intelligence and creativity.

Guest i***k***

I like a beautiful neck! :) As most ladies that know me can attest to...

Guest f***2f***

Well I am an ass man A girl with a sexy, nicely rounded, butt and firm shapely thighs really does it for me. :lol:

For me it is all about the Tummy, especially the lower tummy as it curves into the hips, I really like flat tummies! I like to admire all the features of a lady, and I appreciate all different types and sizes but that tummy needs to have the curve and flatness for me to get aroused.

to borrow the saying over a monastary....for me each woman has their own unique sexiest part, for some its the eyes, body shape & proportion, hands, voice, legs, neck, hair, eye lashes, dimples, nose, lips, birthmark and yes even mind.

For some its a combination, her eyes, nose, lips and chin, I could, would and did look at for hours. Add a siren's voice and........hmm........better then vanilla gelato on a warm summer day.

For me it's the eyes. I feel like I can peer into their soul by looking into their eyes. I can get totally aroused or be totally turned off even before I get to see the rest of her. I can usually tell if the girl finds me attractive and we connect or that I just don't do it for her. Her voice would probably be the next thing I would pay attention to.

Hun

For me it's all about the legs. I see a woman in a short skirt with really sexy legs, I'm spent! Just can't beat a pair of sexy, shapely legs! :D

I understand the whole mind is the sexyest part of the body, but what I was trying to get to, was when you are passsing by people on the street and you havev't met them before, what part of the body will you look at first before going up to that person and introducing your self if you are attracked to them?

I always take a quick glance at the whole package but in the end for me it all comes down to eye contact. But then again I'm to shy to go up to a girl and start a conversation with her, if she begins the talk then I have no problem to talk back and keep it going.

The person would tell me which part is the sexiest....short skirt, legs; tight pants, posterior; low cut blouse, boob; hair done up, face; accessories, notice-me-here etc

Then its a once over before the introduction.

I understand the whole mind is the sexyest part of the body, but what I was trying to get to, was when you are passsing by people on the street and you havev't met them before, what part of the body will you look at first before going up to that person and introducing your self if you are attracked to them?

Well if you put it that way I guess if they can fog a mirror. :) I am tremendously attracted to any lady, they all have something that makes them special, I just can't have sex with them all (not for a lack of trying trust me).

I like a woman that creates the Wow Factor and it starts from the top of the head to the soles of her feet.

The looks, the clothes and way she carries herself including having a wonderful demeanor.

I was down town a few days ago and I saw a woman dressed in a business suit! she was to die for! All I could do is think of riping the suit off!

Wow she was hot without showing too much skin!

Apex

Love a lady that has the bedroom eyes that you get lost in.. she has great legs that leads to a great ass!:wink: BTW there is many ladies here on CERB that foot that bill:wink:

For me, it's a "killer smile" complete with beautiful, white teeth and warm, soft lips...melts my heart every time.