Who is your fictious fantasy?

As a service provider life can be really dark and lonely sometimes. Especially for a sober one. To keep me sane I sometimes escape into fantasy worlds, that involve daydreaming and character inventing. Call me strange but this is fun to me. I guess that is why I have always been such a big fan of roleplaying. What or whom do you fantasize about? I would love to hear it.

Julie

Every lady I've been with......for a day or two. I'm not a callous bloke- they just shoot me down, lol. Honestly, my best fantasies are of the ladies I have met on here.

• Like 2

Every lady I've been with......for a day or two. I'm not a callous bloke- they just shoot me down, lol. Honestly, my best fantasies are of the ladies I have met on here.

Awww, aren't you just adorable :)

I have to second cometman's sentiments. The reality of the encounters I've had and will have are so much better than any fantasy's I could have thought of.

Where else can a 51 year old bald overweight man be with beautiful down to earth, intelligent ladies...in some cases become friends with those ladies.

In short, ladies, you have my utmost gratitude and appreciation. The encounters you provide, for me at least, has a value far beyond the donation provided. We all need human intimate companionship, and you provide it

And here's a big thank you to all the ladies

RG

• Like 1

Okay, I agree that we can live out our real fantasies with many of the beautiful ladies here on Cerb, but in the spirit of the question, the lovely, foxy, wonder woman, would be an awesome encounter. Look at those curves.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBneOvMDLVCQty27_2d-Bk-YZkd2x_QrAKjUGHrtq8qkhyk8rk

Okay, I agree that we can live out our real fantasies with many of the beautiful ladies here on Cerb, but in the spirit of the question, the lovely, foxy, wonder woman, would be an awesome encounter. Look at those curves.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBneOvMDLVCQty27_2d-Bk-YZkd2x_QrAKjUGHrtq8qkhyk8rk

Fair enough point taken

BTW these ladies are likely going to show my age

Had a thing for Cheryl Tiegs

ct4.jpg

And the original Charlie's Angels

charlies-angels-pink-again.jpg

Just a couple of fantasies from my youth :-)

BTW they are fictitious only because Cheryl Tiegs and myself, well we just wouldn't run into one another, so any chance of getting together is pure fiction. And as for Charlie's Angels, well it is, well was a tv show with a fictional cast of characters...but with Bosley as their guy, someone like me stood a real good chance LOL

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Oddly enough my fantasy is to get f23ked by a dirty mechanic on top of the hood of the car and then just get greasy and oily on the ground. I love the racing outfits and oh yes I loved the movie Driven, big smile. I do like fantasies and role play. It can be fun to pretend to be someone your not sometimes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTvJzcB5o3ZUjzzufL7Uj9b6S0Wk02O8mZcb1tF-ZyAIpxG7A9Bg

I even would like to get one of these outfits.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbVHk8LtynBnbQctubvOickFhLj5O4XPm3GnHxvPasUBpe56sNIw

Edited by Guest

Guest *l**e

I fantasize about most women till I get to be with them. I look at them and imagine what it would be like to pleasure them and feel their bodies next to mine.

Guest *ig*a**

For me its Asian women also and I fantasize about Lucy Lu man she is sooooooo hot.

Posted via Mobile Device