Ratio of incalls to outcalls??

Sometimes it's not just a matter of preference, but of necessity. Some of us might love to host, but with family around it could be a little awkward.

I use either it all depends on whether I am staying in the city or just dropping in for a quick meeting and need stress relief after..lol

So?

Who prefers which? Personally, never had an outcall but, some of the outcall only girls look smokin!

I have used out the most but I used to travel a lot so I was comfortable hosting in my room

Last few years have I have tried a few incalls but I am leary of being spotted dependent where it is.

I will do both but more comfortable with an outcall, although if you don't have a hotel room it is much more expensive!

Guest ***rgi*****9

I prefer I call locations but have also done outcall service to my hotel while travelling

My preference is incall especially locally. Out calls are more money and running around trying to find a hotel can be awkward - and then what if the SP doesn't show up! But agree that some of those outcall only are so tempting to take the risk :-)

I mostly do Outcalls since most of my clients are business travellers from a bit around the world.

I will offer incalls once in a while especially to my regular Ottawa gents, but I way much prefer outcalls. Taking incalls on a regular basis is simply too much work. Particulary in terms of cleaning...

I like incalls personally. Nothing like going to sleep with the feeling and not having to drive home.
If you see a lady at your place, that's an outcall.

I always have to do incalls since I'm from out of town and no one ever comes to my part of the world. Don't get me wrong I would rather have it this way so I can keep quiet about my lifestyle.

I prefer outcalls to my place. Mostly because I am a bit of a clean freak (borderline OCD) and especially hate clutter. And the majority of incalls I've been to I wanted to skip the session and ask the SP where she keeps her cleaning products. Also in the fall and winter I find a lot of SP's keep it way to hot.

I recently did an incall and the SP was guilty of all of the above. Which made me very uncomfortable. She was hot and the service was great but I find it hard to relax in that environment.

But that's just my preference and not a shot at any SP's or anything like that. To each their own.

Just a reminder in Canada outcalls are legal, incalls are illegal.

Not that much would happen if discrete visits but one never knows.