Guest *D E**a

I am with Telus. Been receiving calls and texts all day. But not always...I do have times where I won't receive texts or calls. Did you call them to find out the issue? They always give me free time when I call to complain.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, thats ok now but this morning I wasnt able to send text or to call... Weird! :( it happen often that I received my SMS late, its annoying. I will start to look for a new company I think lol

Guest *D E**a

Ya I am there too....unfortunate cause until this year I never really had an issue with them. Sometimes removing your battery and sim card and restarting helps resolve whatever problem you were having. Don't want to have to change my number....grr!

This is maybe my phone getting too old, should buy iphone 5 for Christmas ;)

There have been some reviews of the new BB10 this week which were very positive. Might want to wait till March and see if it's the real deal, this might be a sweet option. The release is Jan 31. I know I'm ready to replace mine, but will wait to see the new Blackberry and HTC windows 8 phone before choosing.

There have been some reviews of the new BB10 this week which were very positive. Might want to wait till March and see if it's the real deal, this might be a sweet option. The release is Jan 31. I know I'm ready to replace mine, but will wait to see the new Blackberry and HTC windows 8 phone before choosing.

But by then, there will be something even better if you hang on just another month or two after that. And this will always be the case :)