If you had one christmas wish...

Guest ****ven

Its getting to be that time of year. Some people say that christmas is a magical time of year when dreams come true.

If you could have one wish for this holiday what would be? good will from men? diamonds? puppies?

All I want is the finance faeries to be my friend and give me the means to buy everything on my best friends and families lists so I can light up there lives!

My Christmas wish is for my friend with the brain tumor to come through surgery Friday with a positive outcome. Anything else this season would be a bonus.

• Like 5

To maintain a clean bill of health. I have had a few issues the past few years and things are looking good but I still have my fingers crossed. So I will trade my wishes for riches and possessions for a clean bill of health and a little peace of mind.

• Like 1

For a man in a suit...and not a Santa suit! :wink:

Okay, seriously, for a safe trip home for everyone if traveling back home, including me (and for all to have a merry Christmas because I know it is not always a --merry-- holiday for all)

Xo

• Like 1

I'll be selfish, I have two.

First is for my dad to beat cancer. He's got a positive outlook, his leukemia is the most treatable kind, but it's still cancer and to say I'm concerned is an understatement. One plus, tomorrow morning heading to my brother's, dad and his wife flying in to Ontario for a visit before heading home, family gets to see him this weekend

Second, my mom is having eye surgery in the New Year. The surgeon is good, and the surgery isn't considered risky, but still it's your eyes, I want mom to come out of the surgery ok

RG

• Like 5

For my father to survive the second major surgery he is facing in days that could very well kill him on the OR table and then to recover from it (along with the first surgery he is currently recuperating from).

• Like 5

Since everyone in my small circle of friends and family has all any reasonable person could ask for, the only thing I really wish is for my ex to meet a better man than I, fall head over heels in love, and live happily every after. Really.

mine would be that the shooting today didn't happen

I would second that wish ... I'd also wish that this is the last time we ever hear of such a thing. That everyone would put their guns and weapons down, that those who are troubled and mentally ill get the help they need. That the innocent children of this world would all have the chance to grow up, and realize the joys of life! That we really could find a way to find peace on earth.

The events yesterday have left me feeling depressed about the quality of humanity in this world!

• Like 1