What type of nipple are you?

Possibly grade 1, as they stick out but even more so with manipulation, excitement or cold. They are big, beautiful and love attention. No matter their size, shape, nipples are beautiful, fun and they are yours and to be admired!

I have always been fascinated by women's breasts and nipples in particular.

They come in so many different shapes and sizes. No two women are exactly a like.

• Like 1

I have always been fascinated by women's breasts and nipples in particular.

They come in so many different shapes and sizes. No two women are exactly a like.

Yes, I think you are correct here, but I am on a quest to see as many nipples as possible to verify this theory! It is a tough job but someone has to do it!

hmmm I am not sure, But I would say in between normal and large.. :) very perky and sensitive to estimulation :) 120ec4fd7d985f4b13f98dd262ef57d8_39002.jpg?dl=1351629001 What do u think?2d61cdae53184572ea992a0d21691547_39001.jpg?dl=1351629001 two different angles to help u decide!

• Like 3

hmmm I am not sure, But I would say in between normal and large.. :) very perky and sensitive to estimulation :) 120ec4fd7d985f4b13f98dd262ef57d8_39002.jpg?dl=1351629001 What do u think?2d61cdae53184572ea992a0d21691547_39001.jpg?dl=1351629001 two different angles to help u decide!

Ok, I need to verify the size of your nipples in person. I have my micrometers calibrated and ready to go. Lol.

Am I the only person who's now gong to go through the boobs thread and categorize them all? Purely in the interests of science, of course... :)

• Like 1