What is going on here. Jasmine should talk to her people. You expect me to drive after that. I think arms and legs need calcium to be useful. I dragged my self to the car and then, I can't sit up to see over the steering wheel. I'm laying on the floor of my car right now, sending this in.

Naomi.....I'm dreaming.

• Like 1

been there and done that, Naomi has that affect. Try driving 90 mins. home after seeing her.

I still think of her when I'm in need of obtaining a chubby.

I'm a little pre mature. When I think of N...A...O....M....I. See I couldn't even finish the sentence. Stop saying that name or I'll pass out:lol:

Guest M***ell***A

For simple stuff like this, you might find that the search function (in the menu bar just under the CERB logo) can help answer your questions much more quickly.

Actually I have to defend CRASH on this one. I myself have put CMJ into a search when looking to send a PM (it occured to me later to just go through my friends list, d'uh me) and it doesn't return any results saying that it is too short to search. Generally speaking though search IS the best option when looking for info about someone...

P.S. you know I love you Caveman! I hate to disagree with someone so agreeable ;)

Actually I have to defend CRASH on this one. I myself have put CMJ into a search when looking to send a PM (it occured to me later to just go through my friends list, d'uh me) and it doesn't return any results saying that it is too short to search. Generally speaking though search IS the best option when looking for info about someone...

Michelle,

that is why one can use a wild card: CMJ won't work, but CMJ* will.

To get back to the main topic of this thread, indeed, Naomi is great looking and very nice to be with. No wonder rep_pot is that affected...

toine

Guest M***ell***A
Michelle,

that is why one can use a wild card: CMJ won't work, but CMJ* will.

To get back to the main topic of this thread, indeed, Naomi is great looking and very nice to be with. No wonder rep_pot is that affected...

toine

I did not know that! Didn't even think to do that... Learn something new everyday...

And Naomi is a total doll both physically and personality :)

Could you tell me where cmj is????

Sorry crash, that info is not posted here for all eyes to see. Go to the link, sign up as a member, go to your 1st orientation...you will receive directions prior..that is the way really to find out- hands on experience, trust us many excellent reviews, many beautiful ladies to choose from.

PP is correct go thru the proper process and if Namoi is working Michelle is just as sweet and sexy you wont be dissapointed with rither one thats for sure

Could you tell me where cmj is????

Heaven... that's what it is

Guest gagagaga

you won't be disappointed by anyone at CMJ...they are all amazing.

After taking about a 6 week break to regenerate and focus on other things, the infamous Naomi is back at CMJ. Let's all give her a warm welcome back and show her how much we missed her.

After taking about a 6 week break to regenerate and focus on other things, the infamous Naomi is back at CMJ. Let's all give her a warm welcome back and show her how much we missed her.

Talk about an early Xmas present!!!!

Welcome back Naomi!!!

Naomi will be making a guest appearance at CMJ next week... she will be sure to book up fast so don't wait too long to book

Yes she has retired. If she ever decides to do another guest appearance, I will let you know.