Winter Wonderland Activities

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time to post a thread thought I'd give it a shot.

With the winter season upon us, I was curious as to what people's favorite activities were to beat the cold.

One of my favorite ones is to go out for several hours on my snowmobile and come back and make a roaring fire to sit down in front of with a lovely lady and sip on a nice bourbon or hot chocolate with bailey's.

I hope that everyone can enjoy the winter season and has a sexy sensual women to snuggle up with. If not there are many here on cerb.

You know who you are ;)

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

Oh, snowmoble fun is great in the winter. Last year I got my first pair of cross country skis and although I am a complete newby on the ski's I plan on doing it again. Although I may be explaining to my clients to why I have a black and blue bum, lol. I want to get some snow shoes so I can run in the trails because it is a little easier than falling on my bum all the time, lol. I also plan on going skating on the canal and eating beaver tails and drinking hot coco. I missed it last year and vowed to go this year. There are so many things to do in the winter. All you have to do is bundle up really nice and your good to go. Although I love winter activities I hate winter when I have to go in town and I'm not bundled up, all of a sudden I become a panzy in the cold, lol.

Guest a**4*

In the winter i like to ride my quad blasting down a logging road or across a lake a roaming bomb fire after with friends and lots of beer -ice fishing in the evening-fresh air laughter good times good friends it is how you make winter enjoyable I also enjoy snow shoeing....:chug:

Edited by a**4*

I like to spend my winter nights by a fireplace with a beautiful woman.

I just need to find the woman with a fireplace...

I've always pretty much went into hibernation when winter hit but this year I want to change that. I have a fireplace now so I'll certainly be taking advantage of that!

Maybe I'll host a weekly or monthly get together with friends where we'll all have dinner together (pot luck style) and then enjoy a few drinks near the hearth.

Snuggling up with a beautiful cerb lady in front of a fireplace certainly is a great way to spend a snowy winter day. But realistically I need to be active and keep in shape. I do both downhill and x-c skiing when there's enough snow. When the canal freezes over, I will head over there to spend a couple of hours skating. A hot beaver tail afterwards wraps up a good exhausting active day.