My New Business Concept?

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I've just relocated from my popular west end location to a more private place that requires a reduction in my daily volume. I've always been a low volume provider, but tightening it up even more so now.

I will be off for the next few weeks as I prepare my new home for guests and will most likely be renting a space for the next few months. It looks like I will no longer be an Independent for the time being, but do reassure you that my attention to detail and quality will not be changing, no matter where I operate from.

Now my question is, how do you feel about visiting a commercial space versus independent? This is completely new to me again since I became independent three years ago after I established myself at a commercial location. I'm now looking at going back to where I started.

That's all I have for now as I figure out my next journey and seeking opinions?

Many thanks to those that have enjoyed my former location with me. I already miss it and am eager to start working again.

E

Additional Comments:

I found a thread that answered many questions. :)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81572&highlight=independent

Edited by Sensual Erin
  • Like 1

Hi Erin

I have always worked for a spa/commercial, and it has its pros and cons, I have encounter many clients that much rather visit an independent provider rather than someone that works out of a commercial location, but I have also found out that when you provide good service your clients will follow you independent or working out of a commercial location ... So just keep up your good work and you will see that everything will work for you until your new place is tiptop and ready! Best of luck!!

Vitto

• Like 2

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I've just relocated from my popular west end location to a more private place that requires a reduction in my daily volume. I've always been a low volume provider, but tightening it up even more so now.

I will be off for the next few weeks as I prepare my new home for guests and will most likely be renting a space for the next few months. It looks like I will no longer be an Independent for the time being, but do reassure you that my attention to detail and quality will not be changing, no matter where I operate from.

Now my question is, how do you feel about visiting a commercial space versus independent? This is completely new to me again since I became independent three years ago after I established myself at a commercial location. I'm now looking at going back to where I started.

That's all I have for now as I figure out my next journey and seeking opinions?

Many thanks to those that have enjoyed my former location with me. I already miss it and am eager to start working again.

E

Additional Comments:

I found a thread that answered many questions. :)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81572&highlight=independent

For me, at least at the moment, I much prefer Indie. The spa experience can be nice yet, it can also be too polished & impersonal. Can you say: "Next?"

With an Indie, I, personally, have a feeling that I am a guest. I am privileged to share the Provider's own personal space. A much more intimate and exciting experience IMO.

• Like 1

Thanks Jabba. I'm getting the same feedback from a few from friends so far I have seen as an independent. So far the feedback is "I will see you when you're ready at your new location." I have saved to take this time off but do miss working.

It's too bad as my sessions will not change and I do not have a "next" attitude. I can't stand revolving doors and am not a robot. I like to take my time and pamper my guests. My location does not change this.

As already said, its the lady, not necessarily where she works. That being said, location is an issue for me (by that I mean East, West, South, DT, Gatineau) but also the showers facilities. I do like the MP with large rooms and big shower in the room. You have such a reputation that regulars will follow you anywhere however will also look forward to your new place. Indies give a much more personnal touch without a doubt.

• Like 1

Not really much to add to what others have said. I generally consider spas to be better for the spur-of-the-moment oh-god-i-need-a-massage occasions (yes, they happen :) ), whereas I tend to be more organized and book in advance with the independent ladies. Some locations are more convenient for me than others.

But if I really want to see someone, I'll go to wherever she happens to be, and wanting to see her is really the only thing that matters.

• Like 1

personally I think the incall independent is much preferable experience, for me it conveys a higher level of intimacy and trust. (my 5 cents) (since the penny is no longer made) :)

• Like 1

Guest S****r

Erin, please PM me. I tried to PM you, but it is blocked. I have a suggestion you might be interested in.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and suggestions. I have decided to stay independent, and offer sessions from my in call of an hour and over. The only changes I will have to make are the shorter ones to keep my numbers low. This board is great for the support everyone shows towards each other and has helped me come to a decision. I very much appreciate it.

Cheers!

Edited by Sensual Erin
typo
  • Like 3

Guest d**eye***y

I will add my vote for independant as well. I have seen a few at non-private places. There is just something about independant. It is more exclusive and private feeling. Perhaps more discrete. It also depends on the attendant. I used to see Michelle years ago. She gave independants a really good name.

Glad you are staying indy ;)

I'll just say that anyone who ever booked less than an hour with you was shortchanging themself ;)

More seriously, I also prefer non-spa MPs; for me, the industrial park / commerical strip takes something away fro mthe overall experience.