Is it kinky season, or am I getting a lot of requests by accident?

Things seem to go in cycles, sometimes. For about a month after Valentine's Day it seemed like everyone wanted long, elaborate, blowjobs. Then I had about five weeks where every single client I saw wanted greek. BJ's seemed to have gone out of fashion or something.

May seems to be the month for light bondage and a lot of spanking. Of me, that is. Possibly because I'm less effective on the operating end of the flogger....

YMMV, but I'm curious!

May seems to be the month for light bondage and a lot of spanking. Of me, that is. Possibly because I'm less effective on the operating end of the flogger....

YMMV, but I'm curious!

Tax season is just over....thats all I'm saying.

Maybe it is just what spring time brings out in people...time for a change and time for something different....but I can't see how blow jobs would ever be out of fashion?

Is it kinky season, or am I getting a lot of requests by accident?

Things seem to go in cycles, sometimes. For about a month after Valentine's Day it seemed like everyone wanted long, elaborate, blowjobs. Then I had about five weeks where every single client I saw wanted greek. BJ's seemed to have gone out of fashion or something.

YMMV, but I'm curious!

That is soo funny you mentioned this...I was recently thinking the same thing. I had a similar pattern not too long after Valentines I had a lot of requests for long oral sessions as well. Then for several weeks after that stopped, I was getting lots of requests for greek.

Now I have been recently been getting asked to do alot of overnight's or all day sessions...but I'm now hoping the light bondage sessions will be the next hot item for me. I really do miss my spankings :p

Funny thing is, you are so right.

There are days when I am getting the same kind of calls over and over. Like all day long people who ask the same questions, or are all jerks, or all of them the same nationality, or every single person who makes an appointment cancels.

This can't be a coincidence.

Funny thing is, you are so right.

There are days when I am getting the same kind of calls over and over. Like all day long people who ask the same questions, or are all jerks, or all of them the same nationality, or every single person who makes an appointment cancels.

This can't be a coincidence.

No, it can't be!

Okay, boys.... time to 'fess up! If there's a network, or a board, or a mailing list that determines what the flavour of the month is, it's only fair to share that info with your favourite ladies, isn't it? Because, seriously, I need to make sure I've got a couple of pairs of those cushy gardeners' knee pads when it's time to spend another month on my knees!

I think it must be the way the stars align....or something scientific like that

Guest C*****tte

I am also getting more requests than usual for things that would fall under the the category of kink. Some light and some down right dangerous.

Guest Ou**or**n

Okay, boys.... time to 'fess up! If there's a network, or a board, or a mailing list that determines what the flavour of the month is, it's only fair to share that info with your favourite ladies, isn't it?

Lads - remember the first rule of F*ck Club...

Lately, everyone wants to lick my ass.

Yeah, same with me. So far, I've only promised half of them either a promotion or a raise. Lol.

Yeah, same with me. So far, I've only promised half of them either a promotion or a raise. Lol.

Bahahahahahaha! Good one :)

Lads - remember the first rule of F*ck Club...

wink wink, I forgot the secret hand shake, and the password. can you guys pm me them.LOL