Christmas Decorations In Halifax/ Dartmouth

Are there any extravagantly decorated houses in the Halifax or Dartmouth area that you and your loved ones go visit this time of year. I love driving by houses all done in lights. Makes Christmas that much more festive.

I like it too! There are some in the burbs of Dartmouth, Manor Park, Colby Village, Forrest Hills and they look even better when there's ...dare I use the 's' word

• Like 1

Amelia, there's a pair of houses next to each other on Connaught Ave, between Jubilee and Quinpool, which are always extraordinary. They are owned by brothers, both doctors, I believe, and they keep competing with each other by adding more and more lights and decorations each year. Definitely worth seeing.

I'll have to check them out dread pirate, I'll be going by that way tomorrow night.

There is a motor coach that leaves Citadel Hill at night and takes groups around Halifax on a Christmas lights tour :

http://www.ambassatours.com/halifax-christmas-lights-tour

I remember as a little girl my family driving to the harbour front to see the navy ships all lit up for Christmas. Brings back fond memories :)

• Like 1

There was a nice one near the corner of Rocky Lake and the Waverley Road. Flashing lights, music, all synchronized.

I saw the ones at Connaught/Jubilee, and they're pretty impressive too.

I'll have to check them out dread pirate, I'll be going by that way tomorrow night.

There is a motor coach that leaves Citadel Hill at night and takes groups around Halifax on a Christmas lights tour :

http://www.ambassatours.com/halifax-christmas-lights-tour

I remember as a little girl my family driving to the harbour front to see the navy ships all lit up for Christmas. Brings back fond memories :)

You should try having christmas dinners on them, quite the scene

• Like 1