Who is on your wish list for 2013

I must say that I am flattered to be on anyone's list. I have lists of my own ( both sp and hobbyist) but no comment at the mo)

An encounter with someone new is always exciting and may happen if karma smiles upon us. However, this year my preference is to spend time with ladies I have met many times in the past. Notably;

Amelia MA

Ashley Croft

Charlotte Sinclair and girlfriends

Gabriella Laurence

It is comfortable to know the person you are about to meet and exciting in the knowledge that each encounter was in some way different.

• Like 1

I'm like most guys on here...my wish list is way too long...the best way to discribe it is if I won the lottery I would spend the rest of my life going through my wish list...lol. P.S. I've got a good few years left.

• Like 2

I have a "wish list" of ladies I would like to see

Some of those ladies are ladies I have had the pleasure of previous encounters with, and would like to re-connect with them

And there are ladies I have yet to meet but would like to.

But this "wish list" is private, only because I would hate to inadvertently offend a lady by forgetting to publicly list her. So my list is private, but the ladies I want to meet know who they are, and that's the important thing

RG

• Like 2

While I think that the orginial intent of this thread was to let Cerbs wonderful ladies realize that they are sought after and appriciated I fear that it's possibly in poor taste. While the ladies mentioned may appriciate the stamp of approval a more appropriate venue is through reco's. Not to be a kill joy but I have issues with people being treated like objects. Is it possible that we could let this thread die?

Thanks,

Chuck

• Like 8

I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing to list someone you like to see. Maybe you see someone being listed that you've never heard about before and lead to checking out her profile, i find that helpful.

And for treating the women like objects, i know i've chatted with some i would like to see or from their postings and have a general interest...and not just a physical attraction.

I say if you want to openly list then feel free and, if not, then chose not to. I will keep mine private but my choice.

It should be up to the person's discretion.

Edited by conquistador
  • Like 3

I must say that I am flattered to be on anyone's list. I have lists of my own ( both sp and hobbyist) but no comment at the mo)

A list by SPs of hobbyists that are on their "to do" list (pun intended) would be a lot of fun!

• Like 1

I am amazingly intrigued by the lovely beauty we all know and love as Cleo Catra.

Meow!

Im hoping she will be my first SP encounter! And hoping it will be by my birthday this month :). I am eagerly trying to save for it XD.

Cleo, you seem like such a down to earth, sexy, fun, and passionate gal :).

To all you other beauties, you are very beautiful... But I am new here, and Cleo has definitely grasped my attention first hand! ;) I cant wait to eventually be a comfortable hobbyist! I hope Cleo can help me ease my way into it :).

• Like 2

I can't help but wondoer what a duo with Nikki Vaughn and Meg for fun would be like.

Maybe I'll treat myself.

Been there

Done that

It was awesome

Sluggo

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

There are so many smart, funny, wonderful women on here, it seems a shame to narrow it down to a small list. There are 2 ladies however that captured my attention when I joined this community several months ago. I'm very much looking forward to meeting Emily Rushton. She seems like a fantastic lady. And I was lucky enough to spend some time recently with Georgiana Sweet. What an AMAZING woman. Gia will definitely remain on my list going forward!!

• Like 1

Well my short term list would include, and is in no particular order: Alexandra-Sky, Cleo Catra, SexxxyRebecca, Emily J, Rosie, Peachy, Exotic Barbie

There are so many others I would like to meet but hopefully I can start with a few of this list

As a newbie, the choices are just so great. I'll have to plan and budget this so that I can keep this hobby going as long as possible

• Like 4

I wanna meet and spend time with every Cerb lady that peaks my interest, intrigues me, excites me, makes me smile and laugh and puts up with my random shenanigans ;) It's a long damn list !

I figure I only have another 30 - 35 - 40 - 45 years left to hobby so I am not sure if I can get this done :)

One awesome lady that I have visited with often joked that when I am in my 80's and she is in her 70's we would retire to a nursing home in the Okanagan with a winery close by, drink wine, play crib and hobby away like there is no tomorrow ;) I hope I can remember her name by then when it is time to retire ??

Guest T*rb***k

All I can think of right now, is "If I Had A Million Dollars" by the Barenaked Ladies...then I would be able to meet all the nice women who I have had the pleasure to chat with, and have exchanged PM's with :)

It would be my pleasure to be in Ottawa some time this year to check out Miss Emily's oral skills, getting a nice slow teasing bj from her is definitely something I wish to experience!!!

Wow. Where to start ;-)

Lulus for you

Sin Cindy

Emily J

Gabriella Laurence

Lana lee

Sexxxy Rebecca

No name but a few of the delightful women here

I apologize for the many names I'm sure to have forgotten.

I'm sure this list will be updated very shortly lol

• Like 1

There are some many beautiful, seductive and sexy ladies on CERB,

• [--]SexxxxyRebecca; french perfection, we have tried to meet but business travel did not permit amongst a few other things,
    [--]A Taste of Eve; mature, seductive, sensual and alluring,
    [--]Gegafatale (Genevieve); supreme goddess of seduction,
    [--]Karina; south pacific delight, and
    [--]Vanessa Vale, curvaceous goddess of seduction.

Decisions, decisions!!!!

• Like 4

Alexandra Sky - she has that Mediterranean look, those sultry eyes and that body OMG

Emily J - Too cute for words. She looks like she'd be a lot of fun to be around

Katrine Cannon - That body is to die for

Julia Wilde - An intelligent, auto-didactic, sexy nymph. What more can a guy ask for?

• Like 1

they are all on my list plus some more

Claire Heavens

Nicky

Katrine

Emily

Alexandria

Passionvitto

Mandy

i guess i want to try everyone... :)

• Like 1

I told the boys at Fat Bastards we have to market ourselves better... not on a single list!!!!

Did we mention that we are running a lite beer special??? You get all the BFE you want which normally would cost you a regular beer, but we will actually take a lite beer and let you have the can for return!!!

We may even offer a bacon sammich special which means that you GET a bacon sammich, BFE and cuddle time for the price of a regular BFE experience.

Now, watch boys... here come the lists.... OHHHHH yeah.

h8C8AA297

• Like 4