Who is on your wish list for 2013

After browsing cerb for a few months, I have obviously found many ladies I have put on my "to do" list. Just wondering if anyone else is having a hard time making a condensed list? So many options, so many gorgeous ladies, it is a tough job for sure! As it stands right now.....Emily J, Katrine and Jessica are high on my list of things "to do"

• Like 3

I would love to meet all the ladies of Cerb but that would be impossible so I tried to narrow it down to just 50 but still this would be impossible so I have came up with a list of 6 fabulous ladies I must see in 2013.

In no particular order Peachy, Gegefatale, Isabella Gia, Annessa, Sweetshay, and Kyra Graves.

• Like 4

Yes, exactly right - so many ladies, so little time !

For 2013, I intend to continue to see some of my regulars whom I've come to love and adore. I also wish to see a few new ladies whom I admire from reading their posts, their recommendations and their profile pages and photos. These are in no particular order - Georgiana Sweet, Cleo Catra, Nathalie Lefebvre, Julie Wilde, Candyce, Gina, Brooke(PK), etc., etc., and some MAs such as Michaelle's Caress, Luscious Lilly, and so on. These are ladies just came to my mind now. The list will certainly change as time goes by.

Edited by Luckyme
Correct spelling of Georgiana Sweet and addition
  • Like 3

Since I've been on CERB I have been enjoying learning about these lovely women. I find these ladies most intriguing:

Julie Wilde (what can I say -- I have a thing for nymphs!)

Georgina Sweet (what a beautiful woman!)

Cleo Catra (especially after watching her interview -- very intriguing indeed!)

Nathalie Lefebvre (wonderful body and apparently a great conversationalist!)

Peachy (love her derrierre!)

Gegefatale (voluptuous figure which I find my mind straying back to again and again!)

There are many other wonderful ladies as well, but these first come to mind. ;-)

• Like 3

There is a chance that I may stop hunting soon in the new year but if I stay in the hobby my three most favorites whom I plan to see repeatedly in 2013 are:

Georgiana Sweet - I will never have enough kissing that ultra beautiful milky pale soft skin in which her very sexy feminine body is covered by. That beautiful complexion, lovely face, those beautiful blue eyes, her angelic soul, her soft black hair. She is the Snow White princess in more ways than one (you have to see the Mirror mirror movie to understand lol).

Julie Wilde - That soft feminine face, absolutely incredibly sexy semi-natural kitty, those beautiful blue eyes, and soft feminine pale skin.

Nathalie Lefebvre - That beautiful baby face, the angelic personality, the tall feminine body, the beautiful sexy semi natural kitty, the soft pale skin.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 2

I think very soon, having exchanged a few PMs, I'll be paying a visit to Miss Didi:

Miss Didi recent ad

A lady whose profile I've kept returning to and considering over the last few months, which has a special appeal to me:

A Taste of Eve recent ad

And another, which I again contemplate from time to time (but who hasn't advertised recently):

Isabella Styles

We'll see what adventures the new year brings!

Cleo Catra

Peachy

Emily J

Three at top of list, but honestly many more should be included

Evelyne Lemay

Annessa

Two must repeats for sure

• Like 2

My list is long and distinguished, there are so many lovely ladies here I can't begin to name them, I would run out of room. Hopefully I won't run out of time in 2013... Perhaps could start before the year begins... :smile:

Right off the top of my head.....I've been dying to meet Emily J, Taylor Monroe and Berlin!

Edited by castle
  • Like 2

Like everyone else I have a pretty good sized list of women I'd like to meet. Stay tuned to the recommendation section throughout 2013 to find out!!! ;)

Since I've been on CERB I have been enjoying learning about these lovely women. I find these ladies most intriguing:

Julie Wilde (what can I say -- I have a thing for nymphs!)

Georgina Sweet (what a beautiful woman!)

Cleo Catra (especially after watching her interview -- very intriguing indeed!)

Nathalie Lefebvre (wonderful body and apparently a great conversationalist!)

Peachy (love her derrierre!)

Gegefatale (voluptuous figure which I find my mind straying back to again and again!)

There are many other wonderful ladies as well, but these first come to mind. ;-)

Hey, I think you stole my list. Add Meg and you pretty much have my list. I don't think I can even go to Ottawa, it will bankrupt me.

Porthos

• Like 1

Can we have a wish list? :)

This is a great point, and thank you for making it! :) I am not going to actually make a list, but I do want to say that there are very many interesting lads around here that I feel very fortunate to have met and many more whom I really hope to get the opportunity to meet in the new year!

Thank you to all the CERB gentlemen for being interesting and funny and especially for making me feel welcome here at CERB! :) It has become kind of a safe and cozy second home to me. I feel free to be myself, and for that I am forever greatful! :biggrin:

Thank you! I love you guys!

:bowdown:

• Like 8

Pretty much everyone but I'm not where I need to be financially to see any of them so if I manage to see anyone I'll be super happy about that.

I'm looking forward to my trip to Ottawa and spending some time with Emily :)

This is a great point, and thank you for making it! :) I am not going to actually make a list, but I do want to say that there are very many interesting lads around here that I feel very fortunate to have met and many more whom I really hope to get the opportunity to meet in the new year!

Thank you to all the CERB gentlemen for being interesting and funny and especially for making me feel welcome here at CERB! :) It has become kind of a safe and cozy second home to me. I feel free to be myself, and for that I am forever greatful! :biggrin:

Thank you! I love you guys!

:bowdown:

• Like 1

For me it would be Peachy and Emily J. Hopefully our schedules will line up and I'll be able to savor these beautiful women

• Like 1