Welcome to Cerb , love those sexy photos . You need to get yourself listed in the N.S. Schedules section of Cerb so all of us "hobbiests" will know your availability over the hoildays. Look forward to seeing you soon :)-

As I said in another post I do believe 50 Shades of fun is who she portrays herself to me. We got off to a rocky start do due some misscommunication on both parts but all is good and I look forward to meeting her.

Additional Comments:

I just found out from 50 Shades that she has met a fellow Cerb member . How about posting as to how it went. Is a reco in order?

Additional Comments:

I just found out from 50 Shades that she has met a fellow Cerb member . How about posting as to how it went. Is a reco in order?

She thinks his Cerb name is Gaaco ??

I am curious as to why you would publically disclose the name/handle of a gentleman she might have met; what if "Gaaco" met the lady in question and he didn't want it to be known for his own personal reasons? I don't know that if the tables were turned, you would appreciate the gesture.

I am also confused as to why she told you his name/handle in the first place... Most professionals worship discretion, confidentiality and privacy. I apologise if this offends anyone but there is NO need to share that kind of information with others- unless he was a bad date.

• Like 6

Yes, I have seen this Lady. She is as beautiful as her pictures, friendly, well spoken and very talented. A true pleasure to be with.

Thank you for your comments, Gabriella.

She thinks his Cerb name is Gaaco ??

Im sadden to see that you feel the need to Call out another member here. Its almost bullying! You have been around long enough to know these things should be handled by a PM only!

Perhaps you should just visit the lady in question next time. You asked for info, and know one had any news to share...leave it at that!!!

DISCRETION IS A MUST!!!!!

I sincerely apologise for his name / handle being mentioned in that post. In my curiousity to find out more info on this particular SP using my Cerb connections I will admit I have made a few errors in judgement and should have exercised better discretion. I will PM Gacco with my apologies as well and next time will exercise better judgement.

Just finished sending my apologies and I hope my fellow Cerb members will forgive my lapse in judgement and may I add I certainly was not trying to " bully " anyone and if that's how it came across i do really feel bad and have certainly will be more careful to think before I speak . I[ve been on Cerb for sometime and have made some wonderful friends who I trust in what they tell me and want them to nkow they can still feel thay way towards me despite of this.

Edited by boomer01
spelling
  • Like 1

After many back and forth with 50 Shades of Fun I decided enough was enough and went and met her yesterday. Due to a very sore back it truly was just for a massage but I will say it was wonderful. I feel bad I ever questioned this lady and the fact that she still let me meet her speaks volumes about her. I look forward to a better back and to seeing her soon. Very articulate sexy mature lady for sure. She is the real deal !

I was lucky enough to meet with 50 Shades of Fun, and I have to say she was prettier in person than in her pictures, she made me feel at ease right away, she was very sexily dressed, and all in all it was a great experience. I highly recommend her!