New Years Resolutions ?

My New Years resolution is to start going to the gym at least 3 times a week and give up my all time favorite beverage, Pepsi. I just love the stuff but I know its no good for my body.

What is your New Years resolution ?

Guest s**ym****a

To take a baking class ... lol! And learn to make I am a very good cook but have no idea about baking!

Kisses Melina--

Maintaining my two indulgences in life, wine and women, is

hard on the pocketbook, so one has to go.

No more women for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naw, it's the wine that's getting the boot! :P

Spend more time at the gymn, spend more time with SPs and MAs exploring my fantasies; this is the only taste of life we get; I'm at the point where there are fewer days ahead than behind so I want to have some fun and experience some of the fantasies I've only dreamed of over the years...

To learn a new language :) I already know a bit of french (reading) and spanish (speaking) but would like to be able to read/write/speak french OR spanish but since both are very similar (minus the accents), I figure it might be easier to learn french.

Xo

• Like 1

To lose a pound or two (or much more than a pound or two actually) by eating right and walking.

RG

I think walking is a greatly underrated exercise program. Most days I walk to and from work (about 2 km one way). This fall I wasn't doing it, and I can certainly feel the difference, and notice it around my waist as well.

RG, I'd suggest getting a pedometer and trying the 10,000 step a day program. It really works. I'm going back on it myself, although it's definitely not a "Resolution". :icon_smile:

http://www.thewalkingsite.com/10000steps.html

Porthos

• Like 1

Since we got a puppy for Christmas, I guess one resolution is to come up with a healthy recreational program for the little fellow.

I'd also like to nap more, write more, and get more massage.

• Like 1

This will be the year I finally break down to social convention and get my licence! lol...I have never bothered to get it, as I just didnt think I really needed to do it. But YES...I DO!! Fredericton is not metro cities that I am used to living in, and a car is a must! I have just bought an SUV, but need a licence to drive it too, lol....here I come FREEDOM!!

Just curious how everyone is doing with all of those pesky new years resolutions. I'm happy to report that so far, I'm cigarillo, cigarette our any form of smoke free. I know it's a cliche time to attempt such am endeavor, bit it somehow makes it more official and therefore easier to follow. I've even survived a night out with the boys.

So how about everyone else? Still living the new year healthy life? (A friend joked The other day that they were going to start a gym. Exercise equipment for the first week of the year and a bar for the rest. )

So, how are the resolutions going?

Mine was to stop wasting so much food, and so far, I haven't thrown out any groceries that I've bought in January!Have come up with a lot of creative ways to use leftovers, too. Mostly they involves chilis with mishmashed ingredients...

My cousin asked me yesterday if my New Years Resolution was to quit smoking....I said Yup...she said did you quit ? ...I said Nope.

So I just did my quarterly review on my New Years Resolutions

Quit smoking - nope - next quarter

Join the gym - nope - third quater

Healthier diet - nope - next year

Drink less beer - nope - never

Lose weight - nope .... look at three points above

Get rich - nope - ?? confused shoulda happened by now

Hobby more - nope .... see point above

Get new golf clubs - yup

Get new truck - yup - crashed the other one

Get ass to Ottawa - yup - 1st and 2nd quarter

Stop being silly on Cerb - nope - 2nd quarter ;)

Not bad eh ?

My life is great and there's not much I want to change but I had one resolution that was told to everyone at our New Years Eve celebration (including the inlaws). I wanted to watch my wife have sex with another woman (you should have seen the mother-in-laws face when I announced it).

We were hoping to do it in Q1 but schedules got in the way but fingers crossed for Q2.

This will be the year I finally break down to social convention and get my licence! lol...I have never bothered to get it' date=' as I just didnt think I really needed to do it. But YES...I DO!! Fredericton is not metro cities that I am used to living in, and a car is a must! I have just bought an SUV, but need a licence to drive it too, lol....here I come FREEDOM!![/quote']

So I have done it, I am now driving:) I love the freedom I have now. I am still in graduated licence, but that wont be long that I have my full licence:)

FEELS GOOD!!

• Like 2