Strange MP experience

Caveat -- my apologies if this is not appropriate here -- Just got such good response on another board i thought this might be of interest to many on this board. I know many do not cross over to other boards :-)

If not my apologies....Mod -- do what you gotta do!!!!

this was meant for intelligent discourse and perhaps some debate. No ill intentions whatsoever. And no reveal of who / where. Not the point.

Jay

----------------------------------------------

I have thought long and hard about whether it would be wise to post this experience or not. My goal is not to "out" the MPA or the MP for that matter. I guess I am posting just to get some feedback as to what you might do and /or have done in this situation. This is a first for me in all my years....

A few weeks ago I went to an MP that I have been to before several times. It is a place that has been around for a long time, with generally favorable reviews. I went to see someone I had seen before. It had been a while and I noticed she seemed a bit off. We went to the room (very dark) and everything seemed okay, but I do remember a smell -- thought that she had probably had a cigarette or something while waiting. No big deal.

Service was okay, not as good as previously, but no big deal. Post massage, she rushed out of the room. I decided to help myself to a towel in the rack beside the table. I sat up, pulled a small towel out and watched as a glass tube rolled out and fell to the floor. Yikes. I looked down and saw broken glass -- some of it black -- obviously burnt. Yes a crack pipe. I started freaking out. I grabbed my shoes from the other side of the table and managed to use another towel to push the glass under the towel rack. I was panicking, scared, angry and embarrassed all at once.

I got out of there as quick as i could, pretending as if nothing had happened. I vowed to myself never to return.

What would you have done? Confronter her? Told management? Called in a complaint? Written a review outing them? Do you think this is common? Any thoughtful comments appreciated.

Please don't ask who or where this was as i Have decided to keep that to myself for now. Thanks. FJ

Well...

I'd lean towards informing management. Then again, getting in touch with management in such establishments isn't straightforward, based on my perceptions of MPs. Please correct me if need be.

It's mishaps like this that could end up attracting unwanted LE attention, what a shame. Can't blame you friend, it's an unfortunate situation.

Keeping in mind what are CERB's rules, good call on keeping the MP in question to yourself. I'd inform mod right away so he could monitor the discussion.

Best of luck,

For me I would likely just move on to another establishment and/or another lady. There are many places to go and many lovely ladies to select from. Under the circumstances I probably wouldn't say anything. Now if I felt more of a connection and responsibility to either the lady or club I might take different action. My opinion but hard to know exactly what I would do unless I faced the exact situation.

-- Just got such good response on another board

Are you really expecting the suggestions to be different on this Board?

I agree "herelookin".

Especially cause FJ suggested he regretted putting up the post in the first place on the other board.

The issue was asked and answered there.

This just seems to be needless drama now, and the actions of one unknown person casts a cloud over too many reputable MPs and Mas.

I am sorry, but I dont see one positive thing about this post and topic on CERB.

• Like 4

This thread is not required here, it was answered to the fullest over there. To end 2012 with a post like this is simply asking for more of witch hunt and clouding the judgement of those that seek MA's at reputable spa's.

Personally I'm wondering if it was started for "attention" here.

In fact I think this thread should be closed, it was answered numerous times on the other board.

Happy New Year!

I agree "herelookin".

Especially cause FJ suggested he regretted putting up the post in the first place on the other board.

The issue was asked and answered there.

This just seems to be needless drama now, and the actions of one unknown person casts a cloud over too many reputable MPs and Mas.

I am sorry, but I dont see one positive thing about this post and topic on CERB.

• Like 4

In my opinion, management should be informed, so that measurements are taken for everyones sake.. The stablishment, the visitors and other MAs that share the work place... I personally don't even smoke cigarrets now having people killing themselves with such substances as heroin is not what I would like to be sorrounded with! I don't judge anyones decisions, likes or dislikes but keep it In your personal lives and space...

Edited by P*****n****o