The Ultimate BJ....

Before you try the milking machine....they switch off at 1 gallon!

You might want to warm up with a vacuum cleaner first................

This is a pretty subjective topic. If you "click" with a girl and get a BJ, I guarantee you it'll be awesome. The worst BJ I ever got, was the one I didn't.

• Like 5

I am partial to Ms Davis...aka Angel Starr

This. And I must say again Lexy Grace was also very memorable! Both of these ladies are a must when visiting halifax.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e
Of course not being a man I don't have any final word . However I think the best blow job is the one you are presently enjoying .

I had great fun last night entertaining a lovely man with my duo partner . Clearly this gentleman was so happy I'm not sure if he noticed when we moved and changed positions . I personally believe a man receives the best blow job when he looks dazed and totally confused and is not even aware exactly where he is . This is what I saw last night and again I'm not sure if he knew exactly what was going on where !

For me the sign of a good blow job is when I dont gave a hard-on for 6 hours after the event! Omg that was a good one! lol lol

Yup, I need to experience that feeling of being lost in space! Uhhh where are my car keys again....

Edited by D***el B***e
fix typo

For me, it's when two ladies DFK with junior in the middle, when one takes care of junior while the other takes care of the boys and switching now and then, finally when one is rimming me while the other is doing junior.

• Like 2

For me the sign of a good blow job is when I dont gave a hard-on for 6 hours after the event! Omg that was a good one! lol lol

Yup, I need to experience that feeling of being lost in space! Uhhh where are my car keys again....

Jet touching down soon to see you !

xo

I think Midnite-Massage needs more mentioning in this thread. Absolutely incredible.

Additional Comments:

I think Midnite-Massage needs more mentioning in this thread. Absolutely incredible.

• Like 5