This is a question for both the boys and girls.

Saw something like this somewhere else. What food or drink do you avoid before having a date. Certain foods can make you gassy and affect the level of BO, your breath and the way you taste. What do you avoid so that you're at your best for your partner.

Just as a starter, I don't drink coffee before a date as I think it's not the greatest if you want to engage in kissing kissing

• Like 1

Before a date...well I cut out red meats a week prior to an encounter. I also avoid garlic and onions. I do eat pineapple, and drink water

RG

I try to avoid garlic a few days before the encounter. So, Shawarma is out for me. I will try also to avoid beans, and any gassy food. I don't mind a coffee in the morning since brushing teeth and tongue, and using mouth-wash will cure the staled coffee breath. I read somewhere that drinking lots of coffee though, as well as eating mint, oat-meals etc.,are bad for performance, since they have a soothing and calming effect. Eating lots of fruits apparently is good for taste.

Huh. I have to admit, I eat broccoli, garlic, onions, beans, and coffee, on a daily basis. Never seemed to have an issue, but I've eaten that stuff daily for so many years I think my system is just used to it. Honestly I've never thought about avoiding any food, now I"m wondering if I should!

• Like 2

Guest t****ster***ke

it's quite impressive that some people take so much time and consideration when it comes to their diet, prior to seeing an SP.

i have always tried to be considerate, but never to the degree that's listed here, especially giving up red meat for a week - that's dedication!

i have had a girlfriend put me on the low-sodium - pineapple juice diet, but the particular benefit of that is not something most SP's will have the chance to taste :) i thought i was doing my part by showing up freshly showered and breath freshened. looks like i might have to up my game pretty soon ;)

Oh Oh ! I just failed "Pre-dating food and drink no no's ... 101" :(

New strategy....Dinner date first and both eat and drink the same thing ;)

I agree with this let's do it ;)

• Like 1

Huh. I have to admit, I eat broccoli, garlic, onions, beans, and coffee, on a daily basis. Never seemed to have an issue, but I've eaten that stuff daily for so many years I think my system is just used to it. Honestly I've never thought about avoiding any food, now I"m wondering if I should!

If you have been eating or drinking these food items for a long time on a daily basis, then I don't see why you should stop now especially they are very nutritious (except coffee) and that none of your clients has complained, lol.

• Like 1

if you didnt see any changes or reactions based on these type of food i think its just great for you :-)

Additional Comments:

Oh Oh ! I just failed "Pre-dating food and drink no no's ... 101" :(

New strategy....Dinner date first and both eat and drink the same thing ;)

lolll maybe it will be better since both of the people eat the same thing they will smell the same thing too or maybe we should do it simple by adding some Listerine in the purse :-) anyway when you really like someone it doesn't matter..

I loooooooove coffee! I really like it when a client brings me a cup of it especially in an early AM date and I always have a cup after breakfast/supper :) I will avoid those foods like garlic, onions, etc. Also, I will avoid some dairy products (chocolate is 100% okay though lol)

Xo

• Like 1

Interesting thread- I as well have never thought of avoiding certain foods before an encounter:icon_biggrin:. I do however always make sure my breath is fresh and my mouth very clean before a date. I will also refrain from eating as much as I normally would before a date just to avoid feeling bloated and tired. As I tend to be always over eating especially at meal times.

Orofactory stimulation is as unique as our fetishes. Our bodies metabolize food in a very individual way and our brains process scent with precision according to instinct and memory. No two people have the same scent preference profile. I like natural human scent. For me the no no's are asparagus and curry! Asparagus hits my urinary track within 30 minutes of eating and smells like antibiotics. I find curry comes out thru my pores for days. It's a shame as I love both.

Some people can eat anything and it never presents a problem, others will present the side effects of their diet for extended periods of time. I know someone being freshly groomed is all that is necessary for me to enjoy them. If eliminating something from their diet makes my guest relax a little more then it's a good thing for them but I believe following the K.I.S.S. is the key to being happy in life...

cat

• Like 2

I loooooooove coffee! I really like it when a client brings me a cup of it especially in an early AM date and I always have a cup after breakfast/supper :) I will avoid those foods like garlic, onions, etc. Also, I will avoid some dairy products (chocolate is 100% okay though lol)

Xo

I agree . Coffee is good !!!

I very much enjoy early morning dates.

So we can skip the coffee and sit there and stare at each other

or

We could each have a great big coffee, our minds will go "ding ding I am awake" and we fuck like bunnies Kerri ;) he he

I find curry comes out thru my pores for days. It's a shame as I love both.

cat

I love curry too! Unfortunately, the curry scent is much like garlic, comes out through the pores of the skin. I definitely will not touch it a few days before an encounter. After the encounters though, I could devour an entire Indian buffet table! lol.

I love curry too! Unfortunately, the curry scent is much like garlic, comes out through the pores of the skin. I definitely will not touch it a few days before an encounter. After the encounters though, I could devour an entire Indian buffet table! lol.

One of my favorite playdates is where I order in food afterwards, sit on the couch with my guest and overindulge in good food and drink. It is just the perfect way to end an afternoon of debauchery...

cat

• Like 2

One of my favorite playdates is where I order in food afterwards, sit on the couch with my guest and overindulge in good food and drink. It is just the perfect way to end an afternoon of debauchery...

cat

That sounds wonderful! I had lunch a few times with my SP friends, and once had lunch on her bed of take-out sushi after the sessions. These are moments of unforgettable and lasting memories.