Which CERB member is this?

About a month ago or so when I told him I loved bald men...

He actually got rid of 2 different "mullets"!

;)

xox

The things i go through.....

And to cumquat you should try it the airing you get the feeling of freedom hmmm....

He actually got his clothes from Redstorm!

there is nothing wrong with a tweed pants. you barely see where the moths were at. besides wait long enough and everything comes back into style!

• Like 1

Oh my oh dear oh my. The secret is out now.

Miss Cloe, thank you for allowing me to express myself finally.

But let me tell you, you are the one who helped me pick them.

I owe it all to you. :p

Dude! You promise noone was suppose to know we were cousins! What will Mama say....

I think you must be confusing me with my grand-mother dear!

I know it's difficult to get older, loose track of time and forget things lol

Or maybe you should just slow down a little on those rhums and coke!

;)

I think you must be confusing me with my grand-mother dear!

I know it's difficult to get older, loose track of time and forget things lol

Or maybe you should just slow down a little on those rhums and coke!

;)

I believe he lost it after his Miss cloe/Emma A duo. He has been muttering to himself more then usual these days.....

First of all, leave mama out of this, Etasman2000. There is a time and place for family.

Secondly, yes, Miss Cloe, I should take it easy on the rhum and cokes, though you make it hard with your beauty and sensuality. A man has to try to calm down so he doesn't ravage you like you to them :)

Thirdly, yes, after my duo with Emma and Miss Cloe, I have reached some sort of nirvana. I think after that experience, if you could talk let alone walk, you deserve some kind of medal. It was a draining experience.

And Miss Cloe, I haven't forgotten the important things, how to make you moan with delight, bring a smile during dinner and where to insert the batteries. I shall never forget that. :D

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***

Very important skill set!!

I might have to hire you for my Fat Bastards Agency!!

:boobies:

First of all, leave mama out of this, Etasman2000. There is a time and place for family.

Secondly, yes, Miss Cloe, I should take it easy on the rhum and cokes, though you make it hard with your beauty and sensuality. A man has to try to calm down so he doesn't ravage you like you to them :)

Thirdly, yes, after my duo with Emma and Miss Cloe, I have reached some sort of nirvana. I think after that experience, if you could talk let alone walk, you deserve some kind of medal. It was a draining experience.

And Miss Cloe, I haven't forgotten the important things, how to make you moan with delight, bring a smile during dinner and where to insert the batteries. I shall never forget that. :D

She emailed it to me after I stuffed her like a Christmas turkey last week! devil10.gif

She love her stuffing........ :smile:

Very important skill set!!

I might have to hire you for my Fat Bastards Agency!!

:boobies:

They always come in handy when you come up against snooty waiters in a restaurant, those hotels which insist you can't enjoy a smoke with a beautiful woman and going through customs at Frankfurt airport explaining why you had only 3 hours of sleep in 2 days but have a permament smile on your face.

They always come in handy when you come up against snooty waiters in a restaurant, those hotels which insist you can't enjoy a smoke with a beautiful woman and going through customs at Frankfurt airport explaining why you had only 3 hours of sleep in 2 days but have a permament smile on your face.

I've been through customs at Frankfurt airport several times in the past year, but was never asked that question, though when I was coming back from Scandinavia, I would have had a good answer. Lol.

I've been through customs at Frankfurt airport several times in the past year, but was never asked that question, though when I was coming back from Scandinavia, I would have had a good answer. Lol.

3 letters, FKK and my favourite place outside Montreal, Oase.

Loved taking the 5:25 morning train to Frankfurt from the club, going to my hotel for the free buffet breakfast and grabbing my suitcase and heading back to Canada all in one swoop.

Man wouldn't that be embarrasing to see a picture of my dad on the net dressed like that. I would definitely run to his house and take him out shopping for a new wardrobe if I found a picture online of him out like that.

What happened to the freedom of self-expression? ;)

When I was a kid my mom dressed me in clothes like that! Then later as a teen I used to yell out the car window at people dressed like that! Now as an adult I'm doing it again, but on the net!

It's all my mom's fault.....