Ness massage

Had a fantastic session this afternoon with these girls. Four hand massage at times with the two tradin off. Great finish with Rose. Will return for sure.

For anyone who has been there, could you please PM me what the donation is all in. I want to go this week. Thanks for pointing this one out. With Shannon and this new place its nice to have new exciting options.

For anyone who has been there, could you please PM me what the donation is all in. I want to go this week. Thanks for pointing this one out. With Shannon and this new place its nice to have new exciting options.

Hey buddy, please read the thread about asking to be pm'ed - nuff said.

Had a chance to stop in today, also got 4 hand service for a while. I think they use the starting pitcher and closer method. Its a little out of the way for me personally, and I would say South Pointe massage has the same massage and a better finish, and is also less expensive. Its nice to have options but I would rate South Pointe ahead of this place hands down.

Edited by tidbits
spelling

Had a session with Rose and it was all hands on deck. I found the place to be clean and the staff was very friendly. It all had a happy ending my only concern was she books several in at a time and although it is nice to meet my fellow patrons for some that could be troublesome. Not sure if this has happend to anyone else?

I was there two weeks ago and same happened to me, client was walking out as I was walking in, But I didn't feel "troublesome" or awkward, as he's there for the same reasons I am. Everyones happy at the end of the day thats what counts

Guest s*r***a**9

As long as you're only walking by each other, shouldn't be a problem. If she puts you in the same room side by side then that might be a bit awkward!

Personally, I prefer when I'm with just one masseuse the whole time. The tag team thing seems a bit odd to me. I like May (who offers no extras), but the chemistry with Rose wasn't there (I can see why others like her, though. She's not unattractive). I found her finish too mechanical. ANyway, its good to see a new player on the scene, and I hope to see this place establish itself.

I tried this place out last week. The experience was OK, but certainly not outstanding.

I had booked Rose, but the session started with May. I told her I had booked Rose, who was finishing with another client. After a couple of minutes, May went to get Rose, who took over when May left.

The massage was OK, but I would have preferred more teasing prior to the finish. I also found her technique to be a little rough. She started to pound the littlle guy really hard, and I had to tell her to slow down and be more gentle. After the finish, I asked her if the other girls provided the same ending. She said she didn't know for sure. She apparently told the other girls she doesn't provide happy endings, and they told her the same, but they all could be lying to each other.

Guest s*r***a**9

@goodytwosandles - the pics she sends aren't very good. Much better in person.

Well went for another visit and if you are looking for that happy ending be sure to book with Rose. Extras not offered with the other girls as mentioned previously.

Rose definitely does offer extras. I've seen her a few times now and enjoyed every time.

I was there the first week or two before they officially opened, and she didn't have any other staff at that point, but she did have a "friend" visiting from Toronto (Korean lady). There was one other guy booked at the same time with Rose, so her friend did my massage, and also provided happy ending. However, she's not an employee there as I say, and I have no idea about the other girls - but I get the sense that they probably don't do anything else (although massage can definitely happen uncovered they don't seem to have a problem with that). Rose has told me herself that the other girls don't do happy endings, but then again you can't believe everything you hear!

Out of curiosity, what is the place called? is there any identifiable signage? It's new, so google maps doesn't do much for that.

what';s the most you've gotten out of Rose? When i went i got to feel her breasts and that was about it. Anyone else get any more?

I returned last week, and had a session with May. The massage was OK, but she insisted on keeping my nether regions covered. I asked her to provide a happy ending, but she flat out refused, saying she would be fired if she did. The best she could offer was to tease my taint while I jerked off under the sheet (she didn't want to even see my cock, let alone touch it). I wasn't interested in that, so I left after paying the advertised fee with no tip.

Guest la***lot

Just wondering if anybody can tell me what is Rose's ethnic background?

And also does she offer happy ending to a first time customer?