Awhile back, Allyson posted that she would be returning January 13th and have a website up and running. I haven't heard anything recently... does anyone know if perhaps her plans changed?

Thanks.

Me Too I PM'd her but no answer

Same here, but I guess we'll have to be patient until she lets us all know.

I've been eager to meet Allyson too. Since last winter. She's certainty building up some nice anticipation. All in good time! :)

Guest h***yto***2

She must be awful good for you guys to be drooling over her. Patience is a virtue. She will be available when she is available. Could be tomorrow.

Or maybe she's someone some of these people know and like - you know, as a person, rather than as a commodity.

Exactly... you hit the nail on the head, thank-you. There's a lot more to an appointment than just sex. I happen to enjoy the conversation/cuddling, and the whole getting to know someone a bit as well.

You can treat me as a commodity as well as a person, I like both. Thank you for all the kind words, I am sorry for making you all wait. but the wait is over.