Sasha off of Greenbank

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing Sasha? I think she has been around for awhile (Kim in the early days) A review would be welcomed!

She has been around for many, many years. There is always a reason when someone has no recommendations, on this Board, despite being around for a long time. When in doubt cross check with the other Board where reviews are permitted.

I think there are a couple Sasha/Sachas here. Both should be thoroughly researched on a variety of boards. I can confirm the reviews of one of them (I think not the Greenbank one but the other).

She has been around for many, many years. There is always a reason when someone has no recommendations, on this Board, despite being around for a long time. When in doubt cross check with the other Board where reviews are permitted.

Yes, there There are many reasons why SPs don't have recos and some of the best SPs on cerb have none or very few (myself included) and not necessarily because there is something wrong. So to the OP, I would take this comment with a grain of salt.

Sasha has been around for a long time and if there was anything negative about her, she would most likely have surfaced in the Cowboy's Diary which she has not.

Sasha has been around for a long time and if there was anything negative about her, she would most likely have surfaced in the Cowboy's Diary which she has not.

Actually that's not quite true, Sasha previously known as Kim was a regular fixture in the Diary for years, for using misleading and fake photos of women 20 years younger than herself. Those archive postings have since been lost when I moved the diary to a new host. She was posted so frequently she had a nick name on the diary known as the "Cougar in the Tree" due to a poorly taken and posed photo of her stuck in a tree lol. The photos she uses now are of her but are very dated.

• Like 4