I wouldn't bet on it. Swallowing would expose the SP to the same risks as bareback. I would caution if you do find an SP that does provide this service. You would be exposing her to possible harm, and even if your intentions are honest, you would need to keep in mind that she may have come across someone who isn't completely clean.

Just my $0.02. No offence aimed at anyone here.

Guest t****ster***ke

it would seem like ms. j managed to dismiss any unnecessary fears and provide you with a pretty good hint about who might offer this service ;) that's a pretty impressive double hit!

it is strange that our culture makes children study math for 12 years, but has almost no interest in educating us in matters of sexuality. it is absolutely staggering when you consider the amount of misinformation out there.

First a response to the original poster's question. Searching through the recommendations for your area and checking out the web sites for sp's in your area will give you a good idea of who offers bbbj. It's not hard work ;-)

As for the public health question that's been raised, Emily J is right on the money! Oral sex obviously has some risks for transmitting STI's, but swallowing semen doesn't increase them. The digestive tract is a pretty harsh environment and there's unlikely to be a tear, cut or sore allowing a virus or bacteria to cross into your body/blood stream.

Instead of worrying about swallowing, the more important concern for safer oral sex is to ensure that neither partner has any sores, cuts or bleeding in their mouth or on their lips. This is also why you shouldn't brush your teeth within a half hour of engaging in oral sex. You may irritate the gums and cause bleeding which will increase the risk of bacteria or viruses crossing "into" or "out" of your body/bloodstream. The same principal applies to bare back sex (vaginal and anal). It's a higher risk sexual activity because of the potential for tears during vaginal or anal sex and therefore exposure to the bloodstream. The urinary tract of course is also a potential entry point and doesn't produce the same harsh defensive environment as the digestive tract.

Edited by cyclo
  • Like 3

Are you trying to suggest that swallowing semen presents the same risk as bareback full service sex? Because if so, that is completely false and I suggest you look into actual sexual health facts before you just throw things out there like they are the truth.

You can't just say that's "my two cents" about things that are not a matter of opinion.

To that question, that is what I meant. And when I got your PM, I did some research to find out if I did in fact throw things out as stated fact when I came across this tidbit - "As far as whether oral sex is riskier if you swallow, truthfully no one really knows."

So I was wrong. And I'm sorry. For anyone that would like to spare themselves a bit of embarrassment like mine, I found this link on the topic

To that question, that is what I meant. And when I got your PM, I did some research to find out if I did in fact throw things out as stated fact when I came across this tidbit - "As far as whether oral sex is riskier if you swallow, truthfully no one really knows."

So I was wrong. And I'm sorry. For anyone that would like to spare themselves a bit of embarrassment like mine, I found this link on the topic

That's a good link. Off topic, but I didn't realize that San Francisco was also having a syphillis outbreak. That is one std getting reported in alarming numbers all over Canada's major cities as well.

Guest Ou**or**n

In my personal research on HIV and oral sex the uncertainly that causes statements such as the one above isn't coming from the perspective that there may be more incidents of HIV infection from oral sex but rather less. It has been a phenomena in the US to have people test HIV positive and they have stated to have engaged in no other high risk behaviour (unprotected vaginal or anal sex, intravenous drug use) but rather participated solely in oral sex. However in some cases of further follow-ups some of these people admitted to having lied to cover up repercussions from family, partners or friends from true high risk behaviour.

The reality is few people engage in oral-only sex thus making valid studies impossible. Some may claim to have engaged in oral-only sex to appease religious family members.

A book I would highly recommend everyone read is Randy Shilt's And the Band Played On: Politics, People, and the AIDS Epidemic.

One of the more interesting passages is early studies of HIV positive female sex workers serving male clients and the fairly startling discovery that they were a very low transmitter of HIV (this was in the pre-condom usage world of western paid-sex). There of course was some degree of transmission and thus we all need to always play safe.

Serena Vincente (also known as Simply Italian) stands up at meeting and proceeds:

Hello, my name is Serena Vincente, I am not an alcoholic, but I do swallow! lol

Ops, almost forgot! I am also new on cerb, so hello folks!

Serena Vincente x

Welcome, but you're in London, and the OP was looking for a Winnipeg SP who swallows. However, the next time I'm in London...

Guest ***rgi*****9
Serena Vincente (also known as Simply Italian) stands up at meeting and proceeds:

Hello, my name is Serena Vincente, I am not an alcoholic, but I do swallow! lol

Ops, almost forgot! I am also new on cerb, so hello folks!

Serena Vincente x

A trip to Winnipeg may be in order :)