Do SP's have sex outside of work

I was thinking about this recently, and It may be a silly question to some, but I was wondering if SP's have much of a personal sex life. Like if they have sex on the job, would they do it for free that often? Just curious :)

Just like anyone else, there is a working life (in my case being very conservative and serious) and a private life (very casual and liberal). Just like some hobbyists who may have sex in their own private lives (with an SO) I imagine some providers too have sex in their private lives.

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

Yes absolutely. :D I wish I had more of it, but my partners are out of town. (Safer for me that way, I'd never get ANYTHING done if they were here.)

of course!

The more sex I have in my private life, the better I feel about working as an SP and actually keep a regular schedule.

I have a healthy sexual life. Most of my partners are female thought, but that'S just cause I am slutty and greedy...and I like to be about 50/50 with both men and women. I get the sex with men in my professional life and sex with women in my private life :)

• Like 5

If I said I did, it might ruin the "fantasy" but I am still human so let's just say I'm always well taken care of in that department by someone who is the male version of me in so many ways. It doesn't get any better than that. I also believe that sex off the job enhances better sessions with clients. If you see me very happy and smiling, you know why. It's a win win for everyone. ;)

• Like 1

This seems like kind of a silly question to me. For most well adjusted people sex is like eating, so it's a bit like asking a chef if he or she still likes to cook and eat food.

What I have discovered over the years is that according to some SPs relationships can be challenging to have but that's not the same thing at all is it?

• Like 5

the next time I have sex, Im going to be wondering if its with an SP. lol

I was thinking about this recently, and It may be a silly question to some, but I was wondering if SP's have much of a personal sex life. Like if they have sex on the job, would they do it for free that often? Just curious :)

There was an SP who worked with PK (gone now) who just loved sex. She told me how she would see many clients in the hotel and then go home and do her spouse. (He was OK with the whole thing - she just couldn't get enough).

Absolutely!

Gourmet chefs cook at home, too. Librarians read books outside of work. Doctors treat patients all day and attend to their own children's sore throats and sniffles. Bankers and brokers manage their own money. Travel agents take vacations. Construction workers, carpenters, plumbers, landscapers and gardeners usually take care of things at home. My dog trainer's own dogs are wonderful, beautifully trained critters.

I dated a chef for a couple of years. While his reputation was for creating amazing dishes based on whatever was fresh in the market that morning, nobody anywhere, anytime, made better meatloaf, mac & cheese, chicken soup or basic breakfast from ordinary ingredients. He knew what he was doing and did it with loving care.

I try to do the same.

• Like 6

Well, I can only speak for myself, not all SPs (though I do feel positively about a generalized consensus on this one!)... Yes, yes we do.

I mean, keeping to the same comparison mentioned previously; a chef doesn't become one because he thinks cooking is an awful chore...he feels passionately about it, is constantly looking for ways to improve his skills and knowledge, and loves what he does. I don't think any less can be said about myself and the other wonderful ladies here on cerb (and some who aren't here too!) in regards to our profession. Not to mention the "don't talk about it too much" psyche of an SP, what this may or may not do to affect her inner being over time. Let's face it, sex only for money would probably lead to some bad mental stuff faster and easier...We might need an occasional physical escape of the mental plagues we suffer. Again, not speaking for everyone, only myself when I say I need non-work-related-sex to keep my sanity!

Edited by xXxAxXx
typo...
  • Like 2

The answer to this question is simple - YES :D

I could not have said it better myself.

Additional Comments:

If I said I did, it might ruin the "fantasy" but I am still human so let's just say I'm always well taken care of in that department by someone who is the male version of me in so many ways. It doesn't get any better than that. I also believe that sex off the job enhances better sessions with clients. If you see me very happy and smiling, you know why. It's a win win for everyone. ;)

And I get to pick who I WANT TO BE WITH which makes it more real for me and if my personal needs are being met, then I believe that makes me a better SP to my clients.

• Like 1

I'm a programmer. I've been programming since I was a little kid. I do it for a living now and spend all day in front of the computer. I don't necessarily run home and write programs for fun that much anymore but even still, I spend an awful lot of leisure time in front of the computer reading about technology, fine-tuning my home network, etc.

I love technology and it's great that I can get paid to work with it. This must be the same for many women here. To be honest, I'm actually a little jealous of a lot of the girls here... Even if not all of the sex is that great all the time, like they say, "Doesn't matter...still had sex."

I should hope you ladies have a healthy sex life outside of your work !!!

Us hobbiests would be in danger when we knock on your doors....all of that pent up sexual tension would be released on us :D No wait....that would be a good thing ;)

Anywhooo I hope you all can have as healthy a sex life outside of work as possible.

It brings up a really interesting subject doesn't it? Since I've started here I've wondered if I would be evolved enough to be a boyfriend/husband to a provider? I might have said no before I met some of the ladies here but now I'm not so sure.

I've never been a jealous or possessive type and I think I would see the job as just that, a job. I think the trade off would be totally worth it. Yes, she has sex with other men as her day job but what do you get in exchange? A beautiful, horny, open-minded, non-jealous woman who really loves sex and puts a ton of effort into maintaining her appearance and skill set.

I mean, being in a relationship, you still get all the other stuff that reality brings. Bad hair days, arguments about in-laws, etc. The woman she is for the one hour fantasy is not the 24/7 obviously. But you know what? You get all that other stuff with any woman. Therefore to put it in computer terms, it means that providers are Women++. Or Woman 2.0. An upgrade from the standard version.

Too bad I'm not hot enough to score an SP girlfriend but mad props to you guys that have. You're living the dream.

Hmmmm ... I dont think I agree.

The clients are "living the dream" as clients, at least for the purpose of this forum. For everyone else, it is a normal life, even for our favorite ladies here on cerb, with the same trials and tribulations. I guarantee you that looks really are skin deep and aren't a good basis for a long term relationship.

And ultimately ... in my humble opinion ... the only way to live the dream is to find someone you love and relish them ... and hope they do the same. You can theoretically do that with a SP, but it has nothing to do with the usual SP-client relationship and is something much deeper.

And I'm shocked .... SHOCKED ... to hear that SPs have sex when clients aren't around. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

• Like 2

Not sure it would be bad advertsing as far as all hobbyists is concerned. As for myself for example I don't knowingly see married women (my personal choice) I don't see other women if I am married myself either. I don't think I am alone as far as the former part is concerned and maybe even the latter.

There's another thing that all you studs should consider.

Not all of the encounters an SP has in the course of her day are satisfying for her. She has a job to do and most of the ladies here do it well. Not all clients are interested in making sure the lady is well satisfied and I'm sure there are times when the lady is not all that turned on by the client.

A BF, significant other or just a FWB is probably what most SPs have to rock their world in the sack....

• Like 2