Do you find tattos sexy?

Just curious who all finds tattoos sexy. Do you like just a randomly place tattoo, or a lot of tattoos? Small Tats, Large Tats, etc...

fullbodytatt1.jpg

butterfly_tattoo_finished_by_Magicm.jpg

tattooed.jpg

My answer to this question is simple Cumquat...GOOD GOD YES! :D

• Like 1

Just curious who all finds tattoos sexy. Do you like just a randomly place tattoo, or a lot of tattoos? Small Tats, Large Tats, etc...

fullbodytatt1.jpg

tattooed.jpg

I find that it depends on the tattoo, but for the most part I agree with your third link!!!

If a woman decides to use her body as a display board or wall paper "NO" I do not like it. But put a nice tat. on a body, something funny or something that represents a meaning for her "YES" and I love it. My favorite tats are angels or funny little devils, and sweet funny tats around the pubic area.

Guest Ou**or**n

I don't like wall-to-wall tattoos but I absolutely love ladies that have done body mods including tattoos that are meaningful to them. When its personal self-expression then it shows the lady has a mind of her own and I find that very sexy.

yes I do like tattoos my favorite body mod is man made breasts :)

Guest S***e

Generally, yes so long as they are good quality artwork and are tasteful. I have a couple on me and they are meaningful. I do not like anything racist.

Old Spike

fullbodytatt1.jpg

I personally think that this beautiful young woman has taken the tattooing of her lovely body way to far.

This is a very nice example of discreet beautiful artwork which I find very appealing.

tattooed.jpg

All in all it up to the individual what they do to their body.

• Like 1

All in all it up to the individual what they do to their body.

I love tattoos, I just wish people didn't get so many dumb things. Anything generic on the lower back i am not a fan of, just too mainstream. The place I find tattoos the sexiest on a women? The ones on the shoulder blade :-)

Either way it doesn't really matter too much since its more about the person. I have a few tats myself and sure maybe one of them might be dumb but I like it, so thats al that matters.

Cumquat, I really like that little quote you put up.

All tattoos are good. From home done 'scratching' to full body art. They're like a photo. They capture a moment in time.

One day you wake up and say "I'm going to tattoo this picture of a knife on my arm, and this pot leaf on my other arm" and 20 years later you wonder what the hell were you thinking?? BUT it's a reminder of how you've changed and grown and a momento of the past, which is gone forever except for this piece of art that can bring you back just by looking at it.

And you don't need to guess too hard to know what kinda of tattoos are my favourites!

• Like 1

All tattoos are good. From home done 'scratching' to full body art. They're like a photo. They capture a moment in time.

One day you wake up and say "I'm going to tattoo this picture of a knife on my arm, and this pot leaf on my other arm" and 20 years later you wonder what the hell were you thinking?? BUT it's a reminder of how you've changed and grown and a momento of the past, which is gone forever except for this piece of art that can bring you back just by looking at it.

And you don't need to guess too hard to know what kinda of tattoos are my favourites!

Yea Capman. For myself my tattoos have a way of bringing me back to the juncture in my life when I got them. Otherwise it I would have difficulty remembering my state of mind at that time.

I would have difficulty remembering my state of mind at that time.

Exactly! Remembering your state of mind.

Even if you try to laser them off, chemically or mechanically remove them or skin graft them off (the 3 recognized ways to remove tattoos) you will be left with a scar which is a reminder as well.

A cover-up can be healing and offer a new beginning or new memory...but in your mind you'll always remember what's hidden underneath the cover-up.

Everything in this world is disposable nowadays, but a tattoo is forever and shows me that the wearer is not afraid of commitment.

I like some tattoos, others I find off-putting.

Do I find them sexy? Same answer.

I enjoy those umbrellas with beautiful designs. I enjoy artwork pajamas. And I like tasteful body art.

Did I just type tasteful? Hmmm.

Guest gagagaga

I love tats and piercings, although I don't like facial piercings much. Nose is good, but cheek, lips, etc are not too attractive to me.

I just saw Annessa so I can safely say I find tattoos VERY sexy (especially hers..yumm). I like body art in moderation and when it was well done...not a huge fan of sleeves at all though.

Gotta weigh in on this one.

Love them on women. Erin has one or two that are great to stare at and a girl Trish at OPG has 5 that are very pretty. Two Dancers I saw a lot had really fun ones. Drew, one of the dancers was surprised I noticed that her tat of Betty Paige had a girl tattooed on her back... loved the suggestion of Jane Russel for the other side ;)

It's all about the ink on the person. Some are nasty and some are sublime. Me, I'll marry the woman that can get me inked tho :D Hahaha kinda like being collared... :O

• Like 1

I think tatoos can be a real turn on, or a real turn off. I don't think it is the quantity...there are some truly beautiful women who are "wall-to-wall" I think the key is the quality of the individual tatoo and how they are placed on the body. I have seen some girls with one shoulder tatooed and I think it looks goofy but when they get the seond shoulder done things change completely. I think if a girl is really serious about tatooing she needs to a) plan her tatoos and b) choose a really good artist. Having said all that...on a truly beautiful woman even a tatoo of a piece of dog crap leaves you with a truly beautiful woman with one ugly tatoo. Who cares.:|

Yep, tasteful, creative, interesting, nicely proportioned works for me for tats just like it works for me for women.

I just saw Annessa so I can safely say I find tattoos VERY sexy (especially hers..yumm). I like body art in moderation and when it was well done...not a huge fan of sleeves at all though.

aww why thank you Jerican. I have to agree with moderation and well placed tattoos. Tattoos to me are like decals on a fine sportscar. obviously decals are not for everyone's style. I see cars for advertisements that are covered all over or even not for advertisement that are just images plunked (liike a giant Tazmanian Devil, lol) and it screams tacky.....i personally am not a fan of decals but a nicely placed stripe or design that compliments the frame and shape of the car and adds a certain interesting impact that draws positive attention instead of making people cringe.....thats nice :)

(to clarify, i really am not a fan of decals tho, haha)

Guest S***e

Many years ago and I say many years ago, I encountered an SP with the following tattooed boldly in the proximity of her vagina: "Pay As You Enter."

Old Spike

Pretty funny! Don't want to go off topic here, but here's my favourite T-shirt slogan: tall, hard-body spinner (maybe 5'7' 110 lbs, flat tummy, A cup) wearing a tight white T with small, pale grey lettering just above her perky little boobs which said, "Objects may be larger than they appear."

Many years ago and I say many years ago, I encountered an SP with the following tattooed boldly in the proximity of her vagina: "Pay As You Enter."

Old Spike

Thats great. :lol:

Reminds me of the joke of a guy that had his penis tattooed.

He was with a provider and she asked why he had Swan tattooed on his shaft, he replied just give it a little rub and it perked up and said Saskatchewan. :lol:

Thats great. :lol:

Reminds me of the joke of a guy that had his penis tattooed.

He was with a provider and she asked why he had Swan tattooed on his shaft, he replied just give it a little rub and it perked up and said Saskatchewan. :lol:

then someone else came along with Swan tattooed on his willy and the first guy says..."hey! you're from saskatchawan too?"

and th second guy said "Huh? No. give it a little rub and it says Sally was previous wife's name but now sadly I'm a single pawan"

hehehe

then someone else came along with Swan tattooed on his willy and the first guy says..."hey! you're from saskatchawan too?"

and th second guy said "Huh? No. give it a little rub and it says Sally was previous wife's name but now sadly I'm a single pawan"

hehehe

Good one Annessa :lol: Now thats very Large.