Let me shake your hand!!!

Guest gagagaga

This may be a bit gross, but here is something I enjoy.

I work in an industry where there is an overabundance of handshaking with pompous asses. One thing I like is to go see an sp, give her digits like crazy, then go back to work without washing my hands and then shake everyone's hands.

Just knowing these turds now have second "hand" pussy juice on them gives me a giggle.

good...but when even think they have had even a chance of getting near Nirvana..........why not just piss on your hand......then shake hands......

Wow Joe, that is quite mischevious ;-). I need to try it! I do alot of hand shaking in a day that could use some spicing up.

LMAO -- This is too funny!! I'll never see hand shaking the same way... I'll always be wondering now what they did with their hand before the look at me with a smile and shake mine!!

Guest S***e

And here I was being concerned about catching the flu from shaking hands with people.

Old Spike

Guest gagagaga

I am hoping Athana's post was sarcastic.

over 500,000 people per year die of the flu ( the regular old flu that everyone gets every year. Comparatively, very few people have died from swine flu, and those who have were very weak, or very immunosuppressed.

The swine flu is not a threat to humans. It is a "technical" pandemic simply because of definition, but if you are of normal health, don't stress.