Guest Bri*****e Da****
I also noticed another tall beauty, raven dark hair, tanned with large fake breasts. Who would she be?

That's probably Loanna. She normally wears long gowns as well, if that helps ring a bell!

Saying that blonde Jessie looks good is like saying that Wayne Gretzky was a decent hockey player, LOL. She's way hot!!! I only got to meet the brunette Jessie once when I was in town and she was mighty fine as well. What I would do to have a duo with the two Jessie's - blonde vs brunette, that would be a dream !!!

Well said, Blue Hornet. I was playing at understatement about Jessie.

I am in town for the weekend and looking forward to a pilgrimmage to Barb's!! I am hoping that my fave blonde Jessie will be there - does anyone know if she is also a SP? PM if that's more appropriate.

What does this "jenny" look like?

Jenny is tall, busty, leggy, busty, blonde, busty, gorgeous and busty. Did I mention that she is gorgeous?

I know most of you guys are more interested in the evening girls, but I had a dance with Claire last week, and she's such a sweet girl! She's also got the sexiest up-standing real boobs in the place

Jenny is tall, busty, leggy, busty, blonde, busty, gorgeous and busty. Did I mention that she is gorgeous?

No but I think you forgot to mention she is busty :-).

I remember the very first day that Jenny started dancing at barbs I was there and I said to myself wow this lady will go far in this business. She was very pale then, a natural blue eyed blonde and pale Wow but a few months later she decided on tanning.

Hey SA what year was that? Yes, I remember Jenny's early days as well, as a 34B. She is one of my ATF. I still can't resist her sometimes.....

Hey Reddog. If I am not mistaken I think it was most likely 2006 or may be 2005 even. She was walking around and introducing herself, shaking hands with management and patrons as well. That was why the event remained in my mind so many years later. I was impressed how social she was on her first day and she appeared very happy too with her new job.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

So I went yesterday night at Barb's planning on going in the CR with Melena but I swear this girl is busy as hell...I decided myself on Jennifer, a cute little thing, maybe 5ft2 or so without heels. Long curly natural redhead (Cato if you never had a dance with her you must she is a sweetheart!), small 32B breast (yes we did talk about bra size) and she got freckles....I though I would die of overload of sweetness

She apparently doesn't work often, but she is really worth it:D

• Like 1

Guest S****an

It's easy to understand why Jenny has so many fans - she's a sweetheart in addition to being beautiful. But in case you need a break from tall busty blondes (if that's possible, lol) a few ladies who are also real sweethearts and dance at Barb's during the day are:

Sonia - a tall, gorgeous olive skinned brunette;

Lexy- a terrific, fun and sexy phillipino beauty;

Selena - a cuddly ebony cutie with the nicest smile ever.

I can unreservedly recommend any of these ladies - I consider them friends and they're all fun to talk to and be with. They will give you something to daydream about during that boring afternoon meeting for sure :).

Agree totally Skidman. I was very much remiss in failing to mention that, in addition to her staggering beauty, Jenny is also very nice to talk to and just an overall sweet and classy girl.

It's also true that there are often any number of lovelies at Barb's during the afternoon.

Since I cannot often get in during these hours, it can be a bit of a disappointment to be at Barb's on a Thurs. or Fri. afternoon and not see Jenny. Unfortunately that was the case last Thurs., at least from about 2-4. Jenny once told me that she typically takes Tues. off and comments on the board would tend to give me the impression that Thurs./Fri. afternoons are probably the best time to see her. If this has changed in any way, I'd appreciate any advice on this point.

Oh well, maybe this week.

Guest Bri*****e Da****

She's often in on Wednesdays and Saturdays as well, though those days may be a bit more hit and miss that Thursdays and Fridays!

I haven't been going to Barb's as much recently, but also remember when Jenny started. Natural blond, with natural tits. I thought she should have kept them natural.

She has always been popular, I have danced with her a few times and while nice, I enjoy variety and found many others just as much fun, often more in the CR.

All this talk about Barbs, Jenny, Bridgette and the other beauties has got me going. I will have to drop by some afternoon this week.....hope the weather begins to clear up.

I decided myself on Jennifer, a cute little thing, maybe 5ft2 or so without heels. Long curly natural redhead (Cato if you never had a dance with her you must she is a sweetheart!), small 32B breast (yes we did talk about bra size) and she got freckles....I though I would die of overload of sweetness

She apparently doesn't work often, but she is really worth it:D

I think Jennifer is great too. She's a tiny lil thing! She's 4'11 without shoes! Super smart if you're into finding a good conversation.

Jennifer doesn't work very often. She has a day job that keeps her busy and when she does go into Barbs it's usually friday or saturday night and she doesn't get there until 10:00 or later. She's a cute all natural redhead spinner.

I decided to check in quickly at Barb's last night and met the cutest petite spinner Mandy who took me to the CR for a wonderful and exciting few dances. She really has the girl next door thing going on. sexy and small.

would definitely go again.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Hey, after having a kind of not good experience with Mercedes at Barbs, I had the pleasure of meeting Angelina. She is a tall brunette from Alberta and is very, very friendly.

As you all know, Barbs is a low mileage club and, if you accept that, Angelina is a really nice girl to be with in the CR.

Cheers

Hey, just wondering if there is a newer spinner at Barb's (within the last couple of months) unfortunately I'm not too sure what her stage name is. White girl, with short dark hair and is an excellent dancer. Thanks!

Posted via Mobile Device

Just back from a long time away yesterday I dropped into Barb's and had an awesome time with Sonia, Mia, and Jenny!

What a way to be welcomed back!!!