Guest Ni**t*****t

Been to Barb's lately and I found some new girls worth seeing:

Angelina - tall brunette, good CR, well within Barb limits

Arianna - short brunette with a lovely smile, good CR, loves to talk dirty

Other girl that I forgot the name - 5'11 brunette with deep green eyes... has Hollywood tatooed on left shoulder blade and thigh... drop dead gorgeous... she talks dirty and gets very, very, very wet in the cr... bilingual girl, straight dark brown hair... must see :)

My two cents

I've only been back once lately, but as I said Jeny (as always), Mia (again), and Sonia (who I met for the first time but will see again), were outstanding. Bridgette has been getting good reports, though she wasn't on when I was there. And lots more.

And the barmaid was specially alluring that day....

It's been very quiet on the Barb's board lately, what's happening? I'm coming in a couple of weeks to Ottawa, need some intel!!! LOL

Its becoming summer and strip clubs slow down in the summers as bbq's golf, swimmin, beaches become more popular.

Go to mooneys bay in the summer you get to see some kitty without paying as you drink beer from your cooler and alot more babes on the beach.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I agree, tis summer... if you are into watching beautiful girls, then I agree the beach will be the place to go... BYOB lol. Cheap, drop dead gorgeous girls... paradise for a guy/girl who likes to watch. But there is no CR... no mileage... no adventure... only sights.

I have been back to Barb's lately after a leave of absence. Had some very good experiences with some lovely girls - Marianne and Jasmine - and bad ones too - PM me if you want to know the girl's name - but overall... more fun than the beach but of course, more expensive

Been trying to find time to drop in on Thursdays or Fridays hoping for a Jenny sighting. No luck yet but I'll keep trying. On my last attempt I noticed the lovely Mia. She is another gem at Barb's.

I didn't go for almost 2 months *gasp I know!* but I am missing some boobs and Saturday seem that I am free...so boobies heaven is mine! Who should I go in the CR with? I normally stick with Melena and had a couple of dance with Jennifer...but I am feeling adventurous this week. I am pretty much open to everyone,except fake boobs and platinum blonde. type. I need a new girl

ok I totally sound like a dirty perv in this post:D

ok I totally sound like a dirty perv in this post:D

Actually Malika, you only sound like most of us men posting on here.....and we're not ALL dirty pervs.....are we?......err....on second thought.....never mind...bad example ;)

Been trying to find time to drop in on Thursdays or Fridays hoping for a Jenny sighting. No luck yet but I'll keep trying. On my last attempt I noticed the lovely Mia. She is another gem at Barb's.

I was told that Jenney is on holidays (again) this week. Not sure when she is back. You go girl.

Guest Bri*****e Da****

I think Jenny went on vacation for a month, so she should be back in about 3 weeks!

Thanks for the info re Jenny on vacation. There have been many lovely ladies at Barb's recently, most notably, to my mind, the gorgeous Mia. I suppose I should also try to see if any of my night faves are still there. Bianca and Savannah always seemed to be two of the nicest and most beautiful of the evening regulars.

• Like 1

When I was there last weekend there was a skinny little goth girl that wore her glasses the whole time. I admit that, that type does it for me. Also some very hot other women and a very annoying bachelor party of which I was sure I had fired one of the members of in another life

Thanks for the info re Jenny on vacation. There have been many lovely ladies at Barb's recently, most notably, to my mind, the gorgeous Mia. I suppose I should also try to see if any of my night faves are still there. Bianca and Savannah always seemed to be two of the nicest and most beautiful of the evening regulars.

I share your tastes, r___d

So...I am just back fro Barb's...

I was adventurous! I had a couple a dance with a lovely lady name Trish. Tall brunette, with a killer ass and nice round leg and 36D boobies:D She have amazing move on the stage and is really sensual in the CR. Not for those that like the dancer to go all over you. she have a really nice personality and LOVE to talk. And I was her first single girl:D

I also had 2 dances with Sabrina. Nice tall blonde with small boobies...nice body as well, wicked on the stage...I don't think she is into girls...so it wasn't the best in the CR:(

and after that I had to go back with Trish with my friend....;)

Sounds like you had a good time, Malika. Thanks for telling us about it.

I was @ Barbs last night and I thought Scarlett\Skyler? (I think) was very cute. I would definitely consider a CR dance with her Meow!!!lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Looking forward to reconnecting with friends from Barb's this week.

Outstanding night at Barb's: beautiful blonde spinner Skyla, sexy Alexa from Montreal, lovely Jessie, ultra-fit Claudia. Bianca was there too but I didn't get to see her.

Lots of fun!

was the gorgeous Bridgette! Among her many attractive features are her beautiful, bright eyes!

Wait, no, how did I miss Bridgette?

Additional Comments:

I was @ Barbs last night and I thought Scarlett\Skyler? (I think) was very cute. I would definitely consider a CR dance with her Meow!!!lol

Posted via Mobile Device

It's Skyla, and yes, a dance is definitely in order. Or just have her stand there lol

Guest Bri*****e Da****
Wait, no, how did I miss Bridgette?

I left around 6:30, so I was long gone by the time you got there, Cato, don't worry!

was at barbs yesterday [ wenesday ] afternoon , it was a quiet day inside the club . i met bridgette , after about half hour of conversation we to the cr for a better view of her intoxicating eyes and the oppurtunity to listen to her sweet giggle . a very enjoyable time .

also spent time chatting with willow , a curvy blonde , a couple of drinks a lots of laughs , but we never made it into the cr , but will go back soon so we can spend some one on one time together .

was also able to chat with kristina , cute blonde waittress . she was able to sit and chat because of it not being busy , a great gal .

all i all when i left , i left much happier than when i came in , and i was pretty damn happy to begin with .