We came here yesterday around 3 or 4 for quick drink. Not much going on, and we were only there for a half-hour. Saw one interesting sight, a petite black girl, with light-skin. She was maybe 5'3", itty-bitty titties, and absolutely perfect body. Her face was attractive without being outlandishly beautiful, more like a girl-next door. Her hair was shoulder length, spoke with a bit of a french accent. Anybody know who she could be?

Bridgette posts her schedule/next shift here on cerb in her profile.... she is well worth arranging your schedule to visit!

Thanks waterat, appreciate the info, I will check it out. A great way to promote a following. I wish clubs would post schedules on line. However, I appreciate the extra effort it would take to manage and keep current.

We came here yesterday around 3 or 4 for quick drink. Not much going on, and we were only there for a half-hour. Saw one interesting sight, a petite black girl, with light-skin. She was maybe 5'3", itty-bitty titties, and absolutely perfect body. Her face was attractive without being outlandishly beautiful, more like a girl-next door. Her hair was shoulder length, spoke with a bit of a french accent. Anybody know who she could be?

Did she say she was mixed st. lucian/german? Was she a bit thicker ?

Did she say she was mixed st. lucian/german? Was she a bit thicker ?

I didn't get a real chance to talk to her much, we were in and out so quickly. She did seem to be of some mixed origin, but whether it was german and st-lucian I wouldn't know. As for "thicker", in what way? If you mean fat, then physically she was a spinner, so that would seem to discount any possibility of her having any big parts on her body. If you mean "thicker" as in thicker in the head, i.e. dumber, then I wouldn't say so, but there wasn't enough of a conversation to guage that either. :)

One thing that was noticeable about her was that she didn't seem to be highly experienced on the dance stage. Not exactly a rookie but maybe a sophomore. For example, she was wearing these 8-inch stripper heals, and she'd do these splits where she would come crashing down from up high, and the heals would hit the stage with a loud thud. I almost thought the heals would break at that point. More experienced dancers tend to land much softly and you won't even hear their shoes crashing. At another point, she was doing a twirl and one of these shoes went flying across the room into one of the champagne rooms! We were sitting in the front row and were afraid for our heads, ducking from time to time. :)

Sounds dangerous, whiteman! lol

Oh, most definitely, we were taking our lives into our hands during this stage show. :sm185:

But there was something endearing about her. For example, when her shoe went flying off, I went and fetched it back for her. So she gave me a little kiss on my forehead to thank me, but it wasn't actually a kiss, she licked my forehead with her tongue. Quite cute, and if she wasn't a hot young thang, I'm quite sure I'd be pissed off at her for licking me. :shehot:

Guest S****an

The girl you're describing sounds like Selena, and if so, you have good taste my friend. Selena is an absolute joy to talk to and if there's such a thing as a GFE lapdance, she's it. I don't mean to imply she does anything inappropriate, just that she's personable and warm-hearted, and as cute as a button. :)

If you do see her, don't be shy and take her for a lapdance or three. Between her, Sonia, and Lexy, I won't have any retirement money left lol.

^ Actually, Cato, we do have a "Scarlett" as well. And she is definitely cute (and sexy)! ;)

As for the other girl - sometimes girls purposefully make noise with their shoes because it can draw attention (and it seems to have worked in this case)! :P

The girl you're describing sounds like Selena, and if so, you have good taste my friend. Selena is an absolute joy to talk to and if there's such a thing as a GFE lapdance, she's it. I don't mean to imply she does anything inappropriate, just that she's personable and warm-hearted, and as cute as a button. :)

If you do see her, don't be shy and take her for a lapdance or three. Between her, Sonia, and Lexy, I won't have any retirement money left lol.

Cool, now I know her name, I'll know who to look for next time.

Hey fellow Barbs lovers! After a long absence I will be returning to Ottawa and to my favorite club next week. It sounds as though there are a few amazing new girls at the club, but I'm asking if anyone can let me know if some of my favorite girls are still at the club?

(1) Dagny?

(2) Ava?

(3) Brooke?

(4) Melissa?

I know that a couple of them had talked about moving on to new careers.

Jenny and Mia are another couple of my favs but from what I have read it sounds as though they are still at the club.

Jenny I think is on vacation, but Mia is around, as far as I know, and looking good.

I don't know the others you mentioned.

Yep, saw Mia today. Jenny is out of town for another week or two. Dagny is in on an occasional basis, Monday to Thursday and some Saturdays. If we are thinking about the same Brooke, she has been gone awhile.

-Alg

Guest Bri*****e Da****

Yes, Brooke has been gone for a few months now. Haven't heard anything about her return.

Hi all, I met a stunning women two weeks ago by the name of Angie, tall french, tattoo of Mariyln Monroe on her shoulder. She apparently was only at Barbs for a few days ( from MTL), was on her way to Cuba. Anyway I can't seem to get her out of my head and was hoping some could tell me where else she dances as I'm frequently in MTL.

Thanks

Posted via Mobile Device

So...I decided to treat myself tonight.I had a really rough day yesterday with a guy that broke my heart once again....( I know stupid me), so I went with a friend to Barb's....and now I am more then happy:D

Tonight I was up for a treat so money wasn't an issue for me....

I went in the CR with Maria and Ariel for a couple a day...!hot! It was my first duo in a strip club. Maria is a young French woman of 20 years, about 5ft4, slim and fit, but not a spinner.she have curve, but she is toned and have small natural breast. Ariel is a taller woman of about 5ft7, brunette with hair that go in the middle of her back, small breast and bublble bum! the dances together...OMG! They were really interactive and also into me...but YMMY as always...

And when I came back I had the suprise to see Trish talking to my friend (that is a guy but faithful to his girlfriend)! So I took her back again for a couple of dances....hello for me:D She is hot guys...Tall brunette, really good on stage, big boobs and round butt...

and when I came out with Trish...I saw this girl, never saw her before, she kept whinking at me for a while...and when she came to sat down at my table I was more then happy to buy her a drink. Her name is Riley or Railey (I apologize I am not spelling it right), tall brunette/black hair with bright pink bang. She does have a couple of piercings and tattoos on her back. And for those that know me, they know I am a total sucker for suicide girls type and she is. she is NOT a spinner. She does have some curves probably more then most dancers at Barb's, but she is gorgeous and totally worth it in the CR. she only work there on Sunday. and boobies...

expensive evening....but totally worth it! and now i forget the shitty things and I am only thinking of girls!

Edited by Malika Fantasy
  • Like 1

Been told things have been a bit quiet at Barb's lately, at least during the daytime. Hope Mia is still around and as stunning as ever (those legs!) and maybe Jenny will be back from vacation soon.

OMG what a night at Barb's. Sightings of Bridgette, Skyla, Cherry and so many more!

Beauty and talent in abundance. Reviews to follow.

The first sight I saw when I walked in was Bridgette's astonishing bum: what a welcome!

New reco threads posted in the Ottawa stripclub area for Cherry and Scarlett.

I was at barb's tonight and I was blown away by the girls...Savannah and Wendy to name a couple...wow.

The girls were so much hotter than I remember, I'm not much of a strip clubs guy, but I'll definitely be repeating and will get CR dances before specifically those two gals.

Dropped into Barb's this afternoon (June 24). Neither Mia nor Jenny were (was? - gorgeous blondes get my grammar confused!) around but Zoe was looking good. There was also a flashy (but lovely) blonde who reminded me of Malibu from a while ago (maybe it was Malibu but I don't think so). Didn't catch her name but she was very attention-getting and presented a very impressive view from the rear - and from the front, come to think of it.

Definitely hope to give her a spin in the CR in future - she may be more of an early evening lady (arrived around 5:00 I think).