I heard that Barbs has gotten a few new girls and a few have left. Last time I was there I saw a shorter girl with the most amazing real tits I have ever seen. They were a nice size, up high, and firm. I believe her name is Mary Jane. Is she still around?

Was at Barb's earlier this week and found that they started to replace the seats in the champagne room. The ones before were not the most comfortable and the new ones feel even more narrow between the arms. More troublesome is the fact that they are now higher and I in my opinion more uncomfortable. I felt like I was perched on a stool.

In the future, these new seats coupled with the low walls will seriously impact who and if I take someone to the CR. I am disappointed as all my favourite dancers work at Barb's. In the end and pardon the pun, seats for CR dances have to comfortable to be fun.

IMHO, it is simply another nail in the CR coffin and more time and money for other hobbies.

Was at Barb's earlier this week and found that they started to replace the seats in the champagne room. The ones before were not the most comfortable and the new ones feel even more narrow between the arms. More troublesome is the fact that they are now higher and I in my opinion more uncomfortable. I felt like I was perched on a stool.

In the future, these new seats coupled with the low walls will seriously impact who and if I take someone to the CR. I am disappointed as all my favourite dancers work at Barb's. In the end and pardon the pun, seats for CR dances have to comfortable to be fun.

IMHO, it is simply another nail in the CR coffin and more time and money for other hobbies.

Was at Barbs yesterday for the first time (also first SC in Ottawa).

The booths are weird (dividing walls are very low) and chairs very high. This is not a private or VIP room.

But the girls made me forget it all. Wow, these girls are gogeous. Could almost not choose. So I did not and had approx 17 dances with 5 girls.

BTW one lady (will try to get her name tonight; if I go again) who tried to let me pay for 4 songs while I was with her 2 songs. Not good enough to go to a third dance and then ask for more money.

EZ

PS Next time I will try to remember names to help you guys choose.

Say it aint so! Smaller seats in the CR? This is ridiculous. Those seats are tiny to begin with. I am bigger than the average guy, so smaller, higher seats will be the death of my CR expierence. Is this a bad move by management or does this have something to do with the bylaws?

Second point: I have been the victim of the occasional girl who starts to dance as soon as we arrive at our seat in the CR. Even if there is only 10 seconds left in the song some girls will count it as a song. Its hard to complain so our only response can be to never get a dance from her again. I would hesitate to name names on here.

The proper etiquette, I believe, is to continue to have a conversation with the customer until the end of the current song (usually sitting on this lap) and then start with the next song.

One way to deal with this issue is (if you trust her) to give her the money up front. Most of the established ladies in the club aren't going to try to take advantage of you.

The proper etiquette, I believe, is to continue to have a conversation with the customer until the end of the current song (usually sitting on this lap) and then start with the next song.

One way to deal with this issue is (if you trust her) to give her the money up front. Most of the established ladies in the club aren't going to try to take advantage of you.

I agree, most girls will wait until the next song begins. In fact those few moments when the ladies sit on my lap and just chat are some of my favorite parts of the dance. I never pay up front unless I am buying dances for someone else. You can still get scammed if she already has your money, but I do understand that you do it with the girls you trust. What I sometimes do is ask the girl to tell me when we hit the 3,4 or 5 song mark. This is usually at the end of nights after hours of drinking and the money is running low. The girls have never had a problem with this method.

I did not try the 'giving the donation in advance' method (not with dancers). I used to have a method I think does not work. I used to tell the lady that I wanted 2 songs or another time 3 songs... You know what happened; she waited until the end of the agreed songs to make it real exciting.

I now count after every song. It does disturb a bit, but it keeps it clear.

BTW if you get scammed, do not pay!!! I did not pay the 4 songs that were claimed. When I strongly objected she changed her claim in 'let's do two more songs'. Call their bluff, cause they do not expect that. And management of a club know fake claims. They have to keep the girls safe, but they also know when the girls lie.

BTW the second evening I've been to Barefax. I was on my way to Pigale (on your (guys from CERB) advice), when buddies called to go to BF. Ok, that was not a smart move, I know. Eventually I found 1 girl that was nice, the rest not.

B A R B s G I R L S R U L E S ! ! !

Posted via Mobile Device

BTW if you get scammed, do not pay!!! I did not pay the 4 songs that were claimed. When I strongly objected she changed her claim in 'let's do two more songs'. Call their bluff, cause they do not expect that. And management of a club know fake claims. They have to keep the girls safe, but they also know when the girls lie.

I have zero interest in getting into an argument with management, so I just pay the girl, leave, and never go back.

This has never happened to me at Barb's though.

The new CR chairs sound awful. The old ones were already narrow and uncomfortable. There are a couple of couches back there that are much more appealing. It seems, though, that whether or not the girls can give dances on them depends on that particular DJ's rules. I've only been there in the daytime in the last couple of years--the daytime DJs seem agreeable as daytime business is very slow, but it might be different on busy evenings.

Someting like this happened to me at another club, I got to talking to a very hot gurl about her gambling problem, didn't realize that she was charging me for the talking. After we actually had a few,dances, she told me I was at 8. I didn't get confrontational. I smiled and pleasantly explained that I am used to sexing for 200. We made a deal (more than usual) - she ended up dancing on my dick, we both were very happy ! Very, very hot.

Boys in blue - this was not at Barbs, so don't raid the place !

Hey folks, who are the best daytime gals at Barbs? Plan to take some USA clients there so help me out. (Friday at noon this week for the afternoon) Used to know Loanna. Is she still there (tall, dark hair and big boobs)?

I believe Loanna is still there. She texts me all the time asking me to come in and see her. For her I'd almost want to buy a ticket just to go see her... I don't think she works noon, usually later in the afternoon / later at night. She is a lot of fun and willing to do out of club shows if you pay her enough attention.

Posted via Mobile Device

I was there ten days ago and Loanna was still working there.

-If you like ample breasts then the hot blonde Jenny would be a good fit.

-Bianca is a young 21 y/o blonde who is a lot of fun in the CR.

-Dagny is an extremely sexy blonde, great dances and great conversation.

Is Mary Jane still around?

Also there was a large black girl there last year named Divine I think. Is she still around? Haitian I believe and very nice, tall with big boobs (partial to big boobs).

Any more on Loanna?

What kind of "out of club" shows does she do?

Me and a few friends will be spending a weekend in downtown Ottawa in March so any advise is appreciated.

For some reason the mobile site won't let me pm you, so send me a msg and ill give you the details. If you are a big boob lover, as am I, then you'll love Loanna. She is super sweet, but you have to be prepared to pay a lot of attention to her because she is a very busy lady.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry shooter, the site won't let me pm you a response, might be because you are a new user? I'm not sure. If you want to pm me your email I can give you some more info.

Posted via Mobile Device

I just wanted to express how much I love heading to Barbs whenever I am in the Ottawa area. What a great club! Beautiful women, friendly staff and the bar itself is a good environment. I visited the Playmate and Barefax on this last trip and found myself longing to be back at Barbs. If you guys get a chance, make sure you get a dance from Brooke. Curvy brunette, the perfect girl next door with a naughty side. You won't regret it!

Hey guys ,what about the Bare Fax.

Heard there was a gal there who moved beyond the norm after 4 songs in the CR room.

Any comments?

Any comments about the other ladies in Barbs?

Any more on Loanna or Cassie?

Finally hooked up with Loanna. Wow, classy for sure.

Very nice rack, tall and slim.

Before she came along Cassie was making a play for me and a tall blonde with big boobs was moving in as well (did not get her name).

Forget the Fax boys, this is the place for me.

See you there.

Any others to look for on my next visit?

Hi Bigshooter,

is Leonna there during days or nights & which day:?:

Thanks, RUM

Not sure but I think mostly late afternoons and early evenings for Loanna.

Well worth it for sure.

Anyone have any advice on the late evening gals for Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at Barbs or the Fax. Planning a road trip to O-town with some friends.

Here are a few of my favorite Barbs girls:

(1) Melissa- Sexy brunette, lots of fun

(2) Crystal- Very petite brunette, small boobs but killer ass.

(3) Bianca- Tiny blonde who puts on a great show in the CR

(4) Lexi- Tight tiny blonde, amazing eyes, friendly girl

(5) Taylor- I have never gotten a dance from her, but that's mostly because she is so popular.

Just back in town, I headed off to Barb's, where I haven't been in months. By pre-arrangement, I met up with Jennie again. My God, she's beautiful! Her face is sheer perfection, her eyes and her smile dazzle, and her body is beyond compare. A blonde goddess, and so approachable and unaffected. Sweet, sweet, sweet.

I went to Barbs this monday after work, and met Lea. Beautiful lady, really sweet and fun to chat with.

As i'm not a regular, would anyone recommend the best day and time to visit Barb's these days? The few times i was there was late afternoon - early evening, and found it was slow. Any thougths? I assume friday evening would be good

Lastly, as anyone seen Maude recently? Last I saw her was at Pigale this January...