sexy chantal

Has anyone had any experience with Sexy Chantal from bp - sensual massage? picture is amazing.
In accordance with the rules of this board, I cannot comment.

thanks folks,

that, those breasts are gorgeous. I thought she'd be more popular on here though. I'm from out of town, so don't get many opps to scout, so any feedback is helpful.

I really can't comment on her massage skills as I only saw her when she was a full service SP. (I heard she is not providing FS anymore)

I have not seen her for over 4 years now but before that had seen her over on half a dozen occasions.

The sessions I had with her were always very enjoyable and action packed.

From reading other guys reviews and talking to a few, I think she is really one of those SP's who if she likes you or finds you attractive provides an excellent session. If not then the session is not so great.

• Like 2

Has anyone had any experience with Sexy Chantal from bp - sensual massage? picture is amazing.

Is this the same Chantal that was advertising on EC,I have not seen any other ads regarding massage...where are is she advertising? She looked to be in amazing shape.

Is this the same Chantal that was advertising on EC,I have not seen any other ads regarding massage...where are is she advertising? She looked to be in amazing shape.
Yes, it's the same Chantal.