I haven't seen Tiffany in about 3 years. She used to be a regular of mine. At that time she was a very good, safe GFE. Her incall location is in a good area with ample parking and she keeps it very clean and comfortable. She would still be a regular of mine but, every time I called she always had an excuse not to see me. So I took the hint and just figured she just didn't want me as a client anymore. I don't know if it's something I said or did or what the issue was but she was a good SP, easy to get along with, and in my opinion was very sexy and had a great all natural body.

I can't speak about how she may be now. But if she is the same as before you'll have a very good time with Tiffany.

Tiffany from EC is a nice lady. I'm talking about the one who is 38, and the one who has been "getting new pics" for about five years now.

Just for the sake of clarity, there is another girl who calls herself Tiffany elsewhere and something else on EC. That's a big red flag for me.

Has any one seen Tiffany from EC? I have not been able to find any reviews on her.
I used to see her quite a bit in the nineties, but I haven't seen her for about eight years. She'd be around 42 or so now. She's short and curvy, very busty, and, at least when I last saw her, had one of the finest set of boobs among all Winnipeg SPs. Even though I hate the term, she would be a "safe GFE' I never received a BBBJ from her, but she definitely DFKs and loves DATY. Her prices were always reasonable too.

I've almost talked myself into seeing her again. :icon_mrgreen: Book her and let us know if she's still worth seeing.

Seen her last Sunday. Excellent Service. Nice body. big Natural Dd's. Nice Place. She would lick you all over!!!!!! excellent tongue action everywhre. No Dfk, LFK. excellent asian cowgirl technique. But I would add 12-15 years over her advertised age and pictures. and for that price..$$. worth a repeat..

I haven't seen Tiffany in about 3 years

You must have made quite an impression...she's extending a personal invitation to you in her EC ad!

Yes I'm jealous.

Guest Lr***o2

is she downtown or outside of the city ? I dont like to go that far out for something like that

Any link to the lady in question?

Which lady?

There were two Tiffanys who tour here last week.

There is the well known Tiffany on E C.

There are half a dozen Tiffanys on backpage.