Is dual penetration all that it's cracked up to be?

What's the best technique to use do you think?

Let's say in a MMF situation, is there an awareness of what the partners are doing, or is it just a "do your own thing 'till you bust" sort of thing?

It must be really hard to coordinate 3 squirming bodies. Is there such a thing that everyone blows at once?

Just once in my early 20,s when a buddy and i were trying to pickup the same girl we both ended up back at her place where she confessed to wanting her first threesome, It was awkward for about 10 minutes then evolved into one of the best nights of my life although somewhat competitive as we seemed to try and outperform each other to her screaming delight ! would i do it again ? Sure right after i find the fountain of youth and take a long drink-lol

This is definitely on my list of things to do. Gotten close personally a couple times but the situation got blown out of the water for a variety of reasons. I love the thought of being filled and enjoying the interactions of three people. Using toys to achieve this is great but not the same as two warm eager bodies attached to hands and lips and other delicious parts. I would also love to entertain two men looking to explore their bi sides and this being part of the couplings for the evening.....just the thought makes me needy!

I must say I've enjoyed reading some of the ideas and thoughts in this thread and have giggled to myself a few times.

Someone previously speculated about how double vaginal is getting into homosexual territory. Speaking for myself, that is not the case. I identify as heterosexual. It simply is not a big deal for me to have my cock rubbing up against another cock inside a vagina. It is the vagina, that I focus on. Besides, both guys wear condoms.

That's why I made sure to point out that this was only my own humble opinion, I wasn't trying to judge or label just trying to explain how I see things... There was a topic opened up in regards to homo vs hetero sexualities recently and it really opened my eyes to the fact that nothing is ever white or black in these cases. I know there are "heterosexual" people who don't mind....for lack of a better word let's say CONTACT with someone of their own sex, there also happens to be heterosexual people who are heavily opposed to it, like myself. It's all some big grand scale where you get measured in varying degrees across a very broad spectrum. And truly the only thing that matters in your endeavors is what YOU think and feel...not anyone else, expect perhaps the other people involved of course! :)

Guest *l**e

fun thread

Honestly, when i think of dp i only think of the MMF kind. I never even considered that me and a dildo, or me and a woman with a strap on would count...

that being said, i have done it many times where i used a dildo on her pussy while i was in her ass...she looooved it and wanted it often. I have also been with a women while a second woman used a toy on the vacant spot....also tons of fun for all

I'd love to try the MMF, but even when i've had mmf threesomes, it has not been an option.

someday...

What's the best technique to use do you think?

Let's say in a MMF situation, is there an awareness of what the partners are doing, or is it just a "do your own thing 'till you bust" sort of thing?

It must be really hard to coordinate 3 squirming bodies. Is there such a thing that everyone blows at once?

It's actually not that hard. You just sort of go with the flow, really. I mean, is it really that hard to figure out what to do if the woman is busy blowing the other dude? Obviously you should be pleasuring her, or fucking her. You decide! If you feel like switching, you switch it up! People just naturally shift partners, switch positions, etc. You're thinking too much!