When a Treasured Gentleman...

Yeah... we guys just have to remember that GFE is GirlFriend Experience, not GirlFriend Eventually, and if you have a GirlFriend Expectation then it'll screw everything up in no time at all.

So don't do that.

• Like 5

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
Yeah... we guys just have to remember that GFE is GirlFriend Experience, not GirlFriend Eventually, and if you have a GirlFriend Expectation then it'll screw everything up in no time at all.

So don't do that.

I agree completely as we have to keep our emotions in check at all times. I am an unattached widower and I went through a long grieving process when my wife died and I have only recently started seeing a lovely CERB lady. She is fully aware of my situation and I am aware of hers. We have agreed that our current arrangement suits our needs very well. Yes, I do like her very much and we do get along very well. I have assured her I will never cross the line even though we are friendly towards each other and we help each other out on some personal matters as friends that's where it ends. She is not interested in any sort of a relationship at this point in her life and frankly neither am I. We are keeping things in proper perspective as we are both mature emotion-wise. Needless to say we have been very intimate together but this is something I have been missing since my wife passed away. We also talk about matters that are deeply personal like I would with a very close girlfriend yet we both know the reality of the situation as I am living out a wonderful fantasy with her. We both "get it."

I am good at what I do with providing a girlfriend experience. Definitely not a girlfriend eventually. I would be too fiesty and cranky. I'm also extremely independent and like my time alone. Men can't handle me which explains why I'm single. I do as I please. lol

• Like 2

I am friends with a service provider, but its just a professional relationship, we don't hang out/socialize outside of our appointments, though we do text each other a lot some days.

I am comfortable with the way things are and I would not want them to change.

In my life I have a circle of acquaintances that I like and call friends.

But I have a very small close circle of people, like four, who I can count on, they can count on me, who are trusted close friends. There used to be seven people I trusted, I had their backs, they had mine. There are only four people now. But more to that shortly

One of these trusted people happens to be a professional companion

One night, actually October 13, 2013 to be exact something happened to me. My family (mother, brother and sister-in-law) did something which they knew would have permanent devastating consequences for me. They had other options, but didn't care. And as a result my life has been turned upside down ever since. Besides having to deal with the mess they made of my life, the worst, that night, for me, well it was as if my family died. My father passed away from cancer last year. I was able to grieve and there was closure. But the rest of my family, family I trusted for a long time (2 all my life, 1 for 30+ years) in one knowing act of betrayal, well all trust broken, and it was as if they died. Except no grieving, no closure, just an open wound that hasn't healed

Why mention this. I had to contact this companion right after this happened to reschedule our planned encounter because of what happened. I briefly explained what happened. She contacted me back, not so much worried about the encounter as concerned about me. She was a supportive ear that listened. And don't ask why. Despite an easy going relaxed demeanor, I'm not that open. But I opened up to her. And at a time when things were very dark and bleak, she managed to keep my spirits up and put a smile on my face. But then, about two weeks later she sent me an email, nothing to do with what happened. But it was special, it was moving, still touches me to this very day (and I will forever have it saved). It was a personal email, that a friend would send to a friend. A SP would never send something like it to a client. We have had many shared personal emails since then. Emails friend to friend

So.....

What do you call someone who you trust without reservation or hesitation

What do you call someone who is as open and honest with you as you are with her

What do you call someone, who when times were bad (yes really bad) managed to put a smile on your face and brighten your day and make those tough times easier to deal with. And what she did touches my heart to this day and I'll always appreciate and remember it

What do you call someone who is more friend to me, than my family is family to me

What do you call someone who was and is in my corner. That corner should have been occupied by family if needed, and family should never have put me in that corner to begin with if that makes sense. This lady supported me and is in my corner

I call this person a close trusted friend

As far as our encounters, friendship emotions (be clear just friends) aside, she never has had to worry about me crossing any boundaries, like asking for free time. True friendship is also about mutual respect. Mutual respect also means that I respect her not just as a friend, but also her livelihood. A livelihood and profession which allows her to pay her bills. But being friends make our encounters all the more special in an undefinable way.

So sometimes, circumstances take place where a Treasured Lady is there for a Gentleman she sees. There is no crossing the line by anyone, just the lady and gentleman see each other as more than SP/Client. It makes their encounters closer, more special. But the Gentleman never forgets his friend is a professional companion and her encounters are how she earns a living

A rambling. From a Gentleman who has a Very Treasured Friend, who just happens to be a professional companion. And for us, there has been no conflict or confusion between our friendship and her profession

Finally, she knows who she is. And I've said it to her before. But again, a Very Appreciative Thank You, I don't know what I would have done at a very dark and bleak time if your support and brightness didn't help me along

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
I am good at what I do with providing a girlfriend experience. Definitely not a girlfriend eventually. I would be too fiesty and cranky. I'm also extremely independent and like my time alone. Men can't handle me which explains why I'm single. I do as I please. lol

Noted...we'd definitely get along as far as a professional relationship goes. Being where I am now since my wife passed away I am coming to enjoy my time alone and being able to do as I please as well. My life has changed and so have I.

Edited by Cr**gCa***ng