Inspiration and affirmations....

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Something that reminds me to stay positive.

"happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling."

Guest B**na***oy

Imagine this thing works 24/7/365 for 70-100 years without breaking, unless love is involved. ;-)

tumblr_mjfn1wRui21qzcf71o1_500.jpg

When I was 13 years old, this was on my wall. Last year I found a degraded copy of it online. After a little industrial magic the poster is back! It is more meaningful than ever today.

warisnothealthyposter1.jpg

PatrickGC

• Like 2

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

This quote get's me every time...for some reason I feel a deep seeded connection with it. I have to fight back tearing up. it's a quote that was originally written Marianne Williamson, but Nelson Mandela used in one of his speeches...Weather you are spiritual or not, it has a wonderful message of who our true selves really are at their core.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others"

Guest B**na***oy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqaXuQJnr6iwBQXQk1_Fl1vEb_3hZaEVJW-TID_xxga_Hzrjpp

Wonderful CERB Ladies. ;-)

Edited by B**na***oy