panties for sale???

I'm sure if you ask some ladies from Cerb for their panties you might be able to get some that will sell them to you. Get ready to pay $ for them.

• Like 1

I'm suprised this isn't a more common offering at stip clubs. i'm guessing if the ladies raffled off their panties at the end of their shift, there would be more than a few takers.

• Like 1

Most SP's are more than willing to sell undergarments both to visiting clients and via mail order. If you want them delivered or to pick them up you need to be prepared to pay at least a providers social time. Often I get requests and the man wants to spend $20 on the panties (they cost me more than that to replace) AND he wants me to deliver him and "meet" for a coffee with no other consideration. This offer is simply a waste of our time and will not be taken up. If the offer is realistic and financially viable you should have no problem finding a lady to indulge you...

cat

• Like 6

Most SP's are more than willing to sell undergarments both to visiting clients and via mail order. If you want them delivered or to pick them up you need to be prepared to pay at least a providers social time. Often I get requests and the man wants to spend $20 on the panties (they cost me more than that to replace) AND he wants me to deliver him and "meet" for a coffee with no other consideration. This offer is simply a waste of our time and will not be taken up. If the offer is realistic and financially viable you should have no problem finding a lady to indulge you...

cat

I agree. I'd be more than willing to indulge with the right incentives

Fat Bastards has a drawer full of used underwear... but we were ordered to have them burnt.

• Like 1

Fat Bastards has a drawer full of used underwear... but we were ordered to have them burnt.

Living down wind of the Fat Bastards Brothel, I'm assuming you haven't burnt them yet? I can still smell them and haven't seen a 5 alarm fire response...

cat

• Like 2

Living down wind of the Fat Bastards Brothel, I'm assuming you haven't burnt them yet? I can still smell them and haven't seen a 5 alarm fire response...

cat

We were in violation of fire and health codes. Apparently some of the materials were considered a bio hazard. I told the chief offender that his practice of wearing his intimate apparel on the "frontwards then backwards, inside out then outside in" and then repeating was not the most hygienic... but then he explained that his underwear wasn't marked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.... it was marked Spring, Summer, Fall....

• Like 2

This service is super popular with webcam models! I'd cruise the cam sites personally. I know there are girls who offer this.

• Like 1