Trip to Nepean.

Hey my Naughty cerbies :-)

I have been thinking lately to go back to the spa for 1 day every week. I know there is a lot of people that wanna see me but my quebec location is a bit to far for them.

So Can you guys let me know by replying here if you would be happy to have me 1 day a week at Angels Touch on Bentley avenue in nepean. And If yess what day of the week would works best for you ? Morning or evening ?

I would go with the most popular day and time :p

Can't wait to know what you guys think about it

Thanks in advance xoxox

Katrine C.

• Like 1

To be honest... whatever day you pick will be good for some people and not for others. And the same goes for days vs evenings. I'd be inclined to just pick what's best for you.

Better yet might be to vary the days and times you're available on our side of the river, although not having a regular schedule may also have its downsides. You can't win :)

And having said all that, your side of the river really isn't all that far, and it'd totally be worth the trip...

Yes, as stated above there is no best time/day for everyone. I would just do a different day each week and eventually you'll catch my favourite day. Also you can talk with the guys first hand and find out what works best. GL

Guest Friend***e

I was not yet a cerbie when I saw katrine. While it was a while ago and who knows when I will go back, any day she picks will be popular, not just because of her looks, but even more because of her awesome attitude and "easy to be around" type of feeling. Nothing feels uncomfortable with her, plus her energy level is unmatched. She goes with the flow.

I'd be happy to see you any day of the week! I haven't taken the plunge yet but have seen enough of your posts to know that I would accommodate my schedule to see you!

Well Sounds Like I will be back to angels touch 2 shift a Week for now :-) So For everybody that wanted to see me but Cant come to my Hull Location. It is the time to do it.

If It's busy I will be there regulary :-) If not Maybe only 1 shift a week. I will give it a try. Hope to see some new and old face. Wednesdy 10-4 and friday 3:30 to 11 next week :)

• Like 1

That is great news. So guys we have to support her if we want her to stay on this side of the river.

• Like 1

I think that any day would be great just to have you back on that side of town is worth it. I would be more for during the day but I can work around your time.

• Like 1