All I want right now...

All I want right now is to renegotiate the SP laundry service responsibilities with my partner Lee Richards.... and another bacon sandwich.

All I want right now is for my restless legs to take a break for five friggen minutes. That and a bacon sandwich.

• Like 1

... is an alternate to one of the meds that I am on ... cuz the sporadic paralytic death grip of a choking cough really sucks. Ohh... and a bacon sandwich with lettuce and tomato... I guess I could have said a BLT but that would assume that EVERYONE knew what a BLT was... and not assume that it was some acronym for a BLONDE with a LIMBER TUSHIE or a BRUNETTE wearing a LEATHER TEDDY or a BELGIAN, LIGHTLY TANNED or... ummmm.... skip the lettuce and tomato. I will stick with a bacon sandwich.

31905_434559246620005_1383552990_n.jpg

....'nuff said.

That was disturbing on so many levels. I love bacon and I lust for Mila Kunis; but together they are the stuff of nightmares.

All I want now is a rye and ginger with a twist of lime instead of this paint brush!

BTW I've not been here all that long and I'm guessing that I've missed some pretty important info related to Old Dogs preoccupation with bacon that the rest of CERB shares in. Please enlighten me as I too share a healthy appriciation for that crispy treat :)

... is an alternate to one of the meds that I am on ... cuz the sporadic paralytic death grip of a choking cough really sucks. Ohh... and a bacon sandwich with lettuce and tomato... I guess I could have said a BLT but that would assume that EVERYONE knew what a BLT was... and not assume that it was some acronym for a BLONDE with a LIMBER TUSHIE or a BRUNETTE wearing a LEATHER TEDDY or a BELGIAN, LIGHTLY TANNED or... ummmm.... skip the lettuce and tomato. I will stick with a bacon sandwich.

You need a Baconmobile to show your newfound appreciation for bacon. kind of like the Oscar Myer weiner car.lol.

I used to eat bacon once in a while and the smell and the taste were good but the aftertaste of it always made me want to hurl.

... is for the company coming to look at my TV to give me a more specific time than "sometime between 8 am and 4:30 pm". I just called them at 10:30 and that was still their line.

At least I have time to make a few bacon sandwiches.